• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Dana White: "We're working it out" regarding Wonderboy pay issue

Do you think Wonderboy will get paid?

• Total voters
LOL now we’re supporting blatant ducking. Imagine a guy not wanting to fight grapplers in the premier MMA org…

Lol okay Karen, imagine the fight business not being about fights. Get your low T levels in order before throwing tantrums online.
You've never competed a day in your life in a combat sport and its glaringly obvious. You show up and make the fuckin weight. Period. This is professional fighting. Emphasis on the PROFESSIONAL. Expecting your opponent to compete under the same conditions as you isn't "ducking" you dumb fuck. You've clearly never cut weight in your life. Michel would have had a massive advantage going into that fight by not sucking out those last 3 pounds.

You can tell Wonderboy is really pissing Dana the fuck off. Dana probably gonna force him to take the Shavkat fight lol. I would love that tbf. He has no future in the division, might as well get him out of there. He can have his fun fights after Shavkat dusts him.
No future yet he stopped Holland 7 months ago. Don't count the 40yr old Wonderman out just yet. He definitely has a chance if the Shavkat fight happens and he doesn't get grapplefucked. I think he has a better chance at the new champ as opposed to Usman if he some how makes it to a title fight without falling off.

dana is making it clear to fighters... no free rides in the ufc. if a fight gets cancelled for whatever reason. he'll cover your fight camp expenses but if you don't take the late replacement or a rescheduled fight. you don't get paid.

You've never competed a day in your life in a combat sport and its glaringly obvious. You show up and make the fuckin weight. Period. This is professional fighting. Emphasis on the PROFESSIONAL. Expecting your opponent to compete under the same conditions as you isn't "ducking" you dumb fuck. You've clearly never cut weight in your life. Michel would have had a massive advantage going into that fight by not sucking out those last 3 pounds.

Hahaha what a loser attempting to flex on a forum, the fact that you’re even writing goofy stuff like this online let’s me know what a weak man you are lol.

By the same token this is professional fighting, I get you’re a beta male with a rapid flight instinct, but in the highest level of sports you compete against whom they put in front of you. This is nothing new.

Again, start considering some TRT treatment weak boy lol

He gifted Alja a Lambo just a month ago lol

Aljamain-Sterling-Lamborghini.png
It was found out he was in front of an exotic car rental establishment he tagged his location there.
https://www.royaltyexoticcars.com/car-rentals/lamborghini-huracan-evo-13

So Dana just rented one for him while he was in Miami haha. Unless he bought it from them, but I don't think they sell.

By the same token this is professional fighting, I get you’re a beta male with a rapid flight instinct, but in the highest level of sports you compete against whom they put in front of you. This is nothing new.

Like 90% of the roster cherry picks matchups and money fights, specifically more so the higher you go in the rankings lol.

Hahaha what a loser attempting to flex on a forum, the fact that you’re even writing goofy stuff like this online let’s me know what a weak man you are lol.

How the fuck is it flexing to point out that you've clearly never competed in your life and you've clearly never cut weight? That's a flex? Huh? What??? You okay dude?

How the fuck is it flexing to point out that you've clearly never competed in your life and you've clearly never cut weight? That's a flex? Huh? What??? You okay dude?

You know nothing about me goofball lol, don’t assume anything. You talking tough on a forum is corny af knowing you would never talk like that to anyone irl, so pipe down.

Here’s the only FACTS:

- Wonderboy himself said he REFUSES to fight grapplers

- The UFC goes out of their way to find a one dimensional striker in a grapplers shark tank

- The handpicked guy come in heavy, Wonderboy refuses to fight.

- They offer WB more money, he refuses to fight.

- They offer him a replacement oppenent, he refuses to fight

- They offer him another guy a few weeks later on a PPV card, he refuses to fight

This is the fight business bud, you’re paid to fight. Imagine going to the premier MMA org and flat out telling them you won’t fight grapplers lol, talk about unprofessional.

A lot of these comments seem less about being on the side of WB and more about their absolute hatred and animosity towards Dana instead.

You know nothing about me goofball lol, don’t assume anything. .
Get your low T levels in order before throwing tantrums online.

Again, huh? What??? Are you okay my dude? Your insecurity is so bad my guy. Are you out of your meds? Did your TRT run out and that's why you keep bringing it up (ie projection)? Is that why you're hyper emotionally defending a multinational corporation over the fighters that put their brains and bodies on the line to entertain you? Why tf are you in this thread for hours and hours rapid fire white-knighting dana white?

Last edited:
Again, huh? What??? Are you okay my dude? Your insecurity is so bad my guy. Are you out of your meds? Did your TRT run out and that's why you keep bringing it up (ie projection)? Is that why you're hyper emotionally defending a multinational corporation over the fighters that put their brains and bodies on the line to defend you? Why tf are you in this thread for hours and hours rapid fire white-knighting dana white?

Lol you’re the one all pressed incessantly quoting me for my attention talking tough online. I simply pointed out objective facts and you’re all offended bud, deal with it or not idc.

The UFC have themselves to blame for this, imagine setting a precedent where guys can now refuse all challenging stylistic match ups. They should’ve never caved in in the first place and fed WB to the next grappler up lol.

Well Wonderbra did come in second to shear Moore in console so he's got that going on

Dana alluding to offering WB another fight, immediately after his opponent missed weight. Lots of WW fights on that UFC 291 fight card, I wonder if they tried to book him against Jake Mathews and replace his last minute replacement (Darrius Flowers), or if they wanted WB to rematch Kevin Holland and have chiesa step aside.

Any thought guys?

There’s a high percentage chance that the terms aren’t clearly defined and up for interpretation

Hey, maybe, but that means it's gonna be the UFC making the decision / offers in real time, and it'd be up to litigation and a mediator to determine the outcome of fairness at a later date. If that means WB gets paid in full for stepping on the scale, good for him.

[<diva2]

What an embarrassing and cringe response. Even worse is you think you actually think you did something with this response.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Start paying rent by moving to your own apartment bud.

that's the american dream, nothing wrong with what dana does. success is only rewarded if you do something, deserve it

They probably would have worked something out in his favor if he hadn't run to the media right away and handled it behind the scenes instead. But since he started a whole media storm over it they definitely are gonna play hardball now. While I understand he showed up. It can set a bad example. Guys will start pulling out just to get some free money if their opponents miss by 0.1 over limit. It'll make securing cards even harder

They probably would have worked something out in his favor if he hadn't run to the media right away and handled it behind the scenes instead. But since he started a whole media storm over it they definitely are gonna play hardball now. While I understand he showed up. It can set a bad example. Guys will start pulling out just to get some free money if their opponents miss by 0.1 over limit. It'll make securing cards even harder

So instead of addressing weight cutting, the gameplan is to set a precedent where a fighter can commit 3 months of time and expenses just to be bullied into having to take different fight with different stipulation on a days notice?

Everything Dana said in that twitter clip sounds reasonable to me...

Back