Elections DeSantis VS Newsom debate Tonight

Not expecting this to go well for Desantis. Desantis is not a good debater n comes off like a stiff hall monitor. Would of much rather this of been Haley thsn Desantis.

Newsome is maybe worst Gov in country or close. His record is horrid. But he's a smooth talker that should get him to look good agsinst Desantis who can make anything boring.
Can just keep it simple...Newsom is a smarter human being than DeSantis, he's gonna make DeSantis look like the wanna be Trump he is.

this is gonna be rough. desantis probably gonna "lose" to that slick woke psychopath. fuck newsome.

Can just keep it simple...Newsom is a smarter human being than DeSantis, he's gonna make DeSantis look like the wanna be Trump he is.
I have no doubt he will look better thsn Desantis on TV he's a great talker and a stick in a sand bag has more charisma than Desantis. But smarter than Desantis <Dany07>

Newsome is one of worst govenors in Cali history an that's saying something. Desantis is considerably the better govenor but he's about as fun to watch ax RFK Jr is to listen to.

Don't see the point other then publicly.

I have no doubt he will look better thsn Desantis on TV he's a great talker and a stick in a sand bag has more charisma than Desantis. But smarter than Desantis <Dany07>

Newsome is one of worst govenors in Cali history an that's saying something. Desantis is considerably the better govenor but he's about as fun to watch ax RFK Jr is to listen to.
Desantis is a complete chode and a schmuck. But you're probably right, he's smarter than Newsom, he'll just somehow manage to look utterly retarded in this debate vis a vi Newsom.

this is gonna be rough. desantis probably gonna "lose" to that slick woke psychopath. fuck newsome.
Yeah. Newsomecis a slick talker and Desantis sounds luke a petulant child when he speaks. In a written debate lol Desantis wipes floor with him on substance but in a televised Newsome should 50 45 him

just tuned in to stream @Jacket time posted. Desantis killing him lol.

Newsom literally said Bidenomics is working out well, when literally Biden’s own team is telling their media people to avoid the term of Bidenomics now, since it is not sticking, and even turns off voters

I thought Newsome would be better. As terrible as Desantis is he's at least equal now but Hsnnity is helping Desantis just being honest

I wouldn’t say it is equal. Rod is way ahead. Newsom sounds unhinged as shit lol

just tuned in to stream @Jacket time posted. Desantis killing him lol.

Newsom literally said Bidenomics is working out well, when literally Biden’s own team is telling their media people to avoid the term of Bidenomics now, since it is not sticking, and even turns off voters
Desantis isn't killing him but he is even with him on basis of Desantis can't properly convey a point and Newsome couldn't tell the truth if a gun to head

I thought Newsome would be better. As terrible as Desantis is he's at least equal now but Hsnnity is helping Desantis just being honest
Yeah that’s my takeaway so far. Newsome seems to be scripted and generic and Desantis is being propped up by Hannity and cherry-picked graphics. Not seeing how this is helping either one of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alex Baker
Back