Did Francis embarrass the sport of MMA

The "real fight" argument is retarded. MMA isn't a real fight, it has rules. You can't eye gouge, hit the nuts, use weapons, etc. For all we know AJ would still beat Ngannou in a "real fight" that actually had no rules.
In a pure unarmed fight eye gouges and nut shots won't matter. AJ's never wrestled, so Francis can shoot from much further out (way out of punching range) and once the distance is closed it's game over.

His excuses and accusing AJ's camp/the Saudis of poisoning him are definitely embarrassing
I swear he got used as a pawn to build an AJ/Fury fight. If Fury beats the guy who beat AJ twice and AJ brutally KO's the no experience boxer who somehow took Fury to the limit you all of a sudden have a fresh new narrative to build a fight that they've wanted to do for years.

I'm certain Fury slow walked Ngannou that fight.

In a pure unarmed fight eye gouges and nut shots won't matter. AJ's never wrestled, so Francis can shoot from much further out (way out of punching range) and once the distance is closed it's game over.
I love these street fight talks cause clearly a lot of you know absolutely nothing about AJ's background.

Nah...
He will duck Ferreira because he cant afford to lose rn
I see him cancrushing in Boxing for the next 2 years.

Can you quote were i said his grappling game was amazing? Why do shitposters always have to make up words instead of reading the words that are actually written?
If you didn’t say it, my bad. Someone said Francis would easily sub Joshua bc he has sub wins in mma. And what i wanted to say is that Francis isn’t some wizard on the ground, his sub game is really on the low low basic level. A white belt can sub another white belt or even a blue belt. Doesn’t mean they would sub everyone who has little to no grappling experience. Ngannou could of course sub Joshua, but he might just aswell get caught or having trouble even getting him down.

By knocking down Fury and getting KOed by Joshua, two of the absolute top tier boxers of this era, as an MMA guy?

Smh no. What a retarded assertion.

If you didn’t say it, my bad. Someone said Francis would easily sub Joshua bc he has sub wins in mma. And what i wanted to say is that Francis isn’t some wizard on the ground, his sub game is really on the low low basic level. A white belt can sub another white belt or even a blue belt. Doesn’t mean they would sub everyone who has little to no grappling experience. Ngannou could of course sub Joshua, but he might just aswell get caught or having trouble even getting him down.
I never said that and what you just summarized is still not someone saying Francis' "grappling game is amazing".

And, also, that's insane: how many HW white belts do you think could tap out a UFC heavyweight?

Last edited:
Back