True or False: Ngannou vs. Aspinall is the most exciting possible MMA fight.

Its Jones, both are fantasy matchups tho, Jones vs Aspinall too.

Jones vs retirement is the most exciting match up because i'm sick of him holding up the division because his fragile ego can't let himself be one up'd by fatso in the booth. now we're stuck waiting for Jones to "consult the bones" until he can calculate exactly when Stipe is old enough to be an easy fight for him.

Ngannou vs Jones was and is the most sought after fight.
Ngannou vs Aspinall in March would make the most headlines currently that's for sure.

The possible element takes Francis off the table. And "most exciting" is incredibly subjective. Personally, I'd be most excited for Jones-Aspinall or Izzy-Khamzat.

But if we're doing crazy hypotheticals, the Jones-Aspinall winner vs. Francis (after beating Anthony Joshua) would arguably be the biggest, most exciting fight in MMA history.

aspinall obliterates serial cheater dick pill user jones
aspinall annihilates old bum ngannou

seethe casuals

aspinall obliterates serial cheater dick pill user jones
aspinall annihilates old bum ngannou

seethe casuals
Yeah dude, his one interim title win clearly puts him amongst the GOATS.
We have never before seen a fighter as amazing as Aspinall. Dude could just retire now and be hailed forever as god's gift to MMA.

False. Its Jones vs Ngannou thats the most exciting fight. Jones is one of the GOATS and has had 15+ title fights and resume is incredible. Never ever been rocked or dropped, let alone knocked out. Its by far the best fight, Aspinall is very new and has fought a few good guys such as Blaydes and Pavlovich, Volkov is quite good but I don't overly rate him. Lost against Blaydes but yeah it was weird. The rest of the opponents don't do much for me.

I told you all Sergei Pavlovich was a piece of shit.

Aspinall proved it, which means Aspinall has really proved nothing.

No one is bigger than Jones — except, now, Ngannou.

Jones/Ngannou is the biggest UFC fight.

Obviously it won’t happen since Ngannou is boxing and signed to PFL.

But, is there a single fight between two currently active fighters who would be more exciting than this? I can’t think of it.

Tom or Francis one is the baddest man on the planet. Wish Dana wouldn’t have cheaped out and we could’ve found out.
Dana didn’t cheap out. He offered an adequate amount. Ngannou is just as greedy as everyone else though and wanted to get that boxing money. Nothing wrong with that other than him pretending to be a victim. Of course everyone on here hates Dana so it’s yass king slay to Big Frank as if he outsmarted uncle or something. Most exciting is Justin v idk Christian Lee or a rematch with Olives. If you mean solely heavyweight then Asp v The Predator would definitely fit the bill.

Yeah dude, his one interim title win clearly puts him amongst the GOATS.
We have never before seen a fighter as amazing as Aspinall. Dude could just retire now and be hailed forever as god's gift to MMA.
ngannou 2 title bout wins
jones 1 hw title bout win
aspinall 1 interim (oh nooo) title bout win

come back to earth child

ngannou 2 title bout wins
jones 1 hw title bout win
aspinall 1 interim (oh nooo) title bout win

come back to earth child
You're right, Jones just doesn't have a strong resume...

Back