Francis Ngannou Currently Uncertain if He Competes in MMA This Year

Lol, you resort to name calling when you get called out on your bullshit, keep it up big dog haha
You literally can't read, what else am I supposed to do to get through to you that you're retarded?

You literally can't read, what else am I supposed to do to get through to you that you're retarded?

How dense can you be haha

Reread my replies, I explained to you why you misunderstood it.

''He had no protection''. This means the 8M$ was a 1 fight deal, so you can't assume it's 8M$ per fight when comparing with the boxing purses.

In short, you were one of those losers who said Francis fumbled the bag, and time proved that you were wrong. Do like the other guy said, accept your L and move on

How dense can you be haha

Reread my replies, I explained to you why you misunderstood it.

''He had no protection''. This means the 8M$ was a 1 fight deal, so you can't assume it's 8M$ per fight when comparing with the boxing purses.

In short, you were one of those losers who said Francis fumbled the bag, and time proved that you were wrong. Do like the other guy said, accept your L and move on
Even in your make belief scenario it's $8M just for 1 fight and then he magically has to renegotiate for uh reasons, he already admitted he lost $7M by not signing the other contracts since Stipe.

That's $15M by not just signing with the UFC all along. $15M > $10M.

Not only can't you read, but you also can't do math.

Even in your make belief scenario it's $8M just for 1 fight and then he magically has to renegotiate for uh reasons, he already admitted he lost $7M by not signing the other contracts since Stipe.

That's $15M by not just signing with the UFC all along. $15M > $10M.

Not only can't you read, but you also can't do math.
10M for the Fury fight + around the same for Joshua, so he's up 5M. And he might even fight Wilder after that.

In any case, leaving the UFC was a good move financially and your opinion is dumb. Keep arguing lol

10M for the Fury fight + around the same for Joshua, so he's up 5M. And he might even fight Wilder after that.

In any case, leaving the UFC was a good move financially and your opinion is dumb. Keep arguing lol
If he was still in the UFC on this same schedule he'd be on his 3rd fight now with his new contract, and a Wilder fight would be his 4th. Jon March, whoever October (Fury), March again (Joshua), another 2024 fight (Wilder). As opposed to his 2nd fight boxing, and a possible future 3rd if he can bag it.

Exactly how gigantic of a paycut do you think he takes if he loses the Jones fight that he doesn't potentially still wind up ahead just having stayed in the UFC and having those 4 fights? Let alone actually winning all 4.

Francis left tthe UFC entirely because he no longer wants to do MMA and only wants to box. That's it. It's not money related. As this thread's OP article literally says with him breaking his PFL contract that said he would... compete in MMA.

He's only wanted to box since he destroyed his knees training for Gane and I doubt that's exactly a coincidence.

It's too early to say but if he never fights in the PFL, then yes, they got conned.
Which probably for the best because, let's be honest, they simply couldn't afford to pay him what he wants considering his lackluster box-office sales.
He should be box office GOLD but for whatever reason he's just not a draw.

Wait, so Dana White and the UFC were actually right in not giving in to his demands.

Wonder how many will admit that.

Big Franky has undeniably played a blinder for himself personally, but if he can just choose not to fight in MMA then any organisation that told him to sling it called it correctly.
Some of us have been saying it since day 1.

Feels like he's giving PFL the fleece. Didn't he get like small ownership rights as well in his deal or some bullshit?
Yup, but i dont think the whole thing has costed them anything, they got their name out, if he fights they will earn, if he doesnt, he is still tied with them as far as MMA goes, they dont have a decent opponent anyway, the deal requires a whole lot of money so they have to plan accordingly and if anything, him becoming a bigger name in boxing can only help them.

Back