True or False: Ngannou vs. Aspinall is the most exciting possible MMA fight.

PlasticFishBowl

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Obviously it won’t happen since Ngannou is boxing and signed to PFL.

But, is there a single fight between two currently active fighters who would be more exciting than this? I can’t think of it.

Tom or Francis one is the baddest man on the planet. Wish Dana wouldn’t have cheaped out and we could’ve found out.

False. Its Jones vs Ngannou thats the most exciting fight. Jones is one of the GOATS and has had 15+ title fights and resume is incredible. Never ever been rocked or dropped, let alone knocked out. Its by far the best fight, Aspinall is very new and has fought a few good guys such as Blaydes and Pavlovich, Volkov is quite good but I don't overly rate him. Lost against Blaydes but yeah it was weird. The rest of the opponents don't do much for me.

Obviously it won’t happen since Ngannou is boxing and signed to PFL.

But, is there a single fight between two currently active fighters who would be more exciting than this? I can’t think of it.

Tom or Francis one is the baddest man on the planet. Wish Dana wouldn’t have cheaped out and we could’ve found out.
False as it isn't possible

Most exciting possible fight? Not really. It's fine, I'd definitely watch, but it's just a good HW fight, nothing that really stands out like any personal history or either of them having a huge fanbase. Jones/Aspinall would be a bigger fight, but we aren't getting that either. Francis fled the sport to take handouts from Saudis, Jones doesn't want to risk losing his last fight, so Tom is the best HW but might take a few more fights to build a bigger fanbase

Most exciting and most popular aren't necessarily the same thing. Jones would sell better in terms of PPV, but I would love to see Aspinall and Frank duke it out.

PROBABLY, but the biggest draw would be Jones.

Jones vs Pereira imo

Ngannou hasn't fought in over 2 years and has bum knees which is why he fled to boxing. Quit lying to yourselves.

March 8th can't come fast enough.

Jones vs Ngannou vs Aspinall

Any combination of them is fine, and is a must watch.

I personally would love to see Islam vs. Usman Nurm, Eblen vs. Khamzat, and Shavkat vs. Leon .

FALSE, who tf is Asspinal? hes not exciting, hes not some must watch genetic freak like a Yoel Rumble or Francis
he doesnt have this relentless style like a Cain DC ,volk or has a speciality like DC Khabib khamzat cro crop etc etc. hes just a
vanilla plain jane fighter. Maybe if he talked like Darren till or Paddy then we could build something.

Francis vs Gane 2 would be more exciting matter fact the russian dude aspinall just Beat would be a better
EXCITING fight.... aspinal is BORING.

now if we are talking about it in a purist perspective then Yes since aspinal is up next and francis left on top.
but exciting HELL NO. they would obviously have to book it over in the UK to make it a spectacle.

True or False...possible MMA fight?

False, because it's not possible, so it will NEVER happen.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Back