Do we have a sixth sense connection with spiders?

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
I swear I always know when one of those big motherfuckers is lurking

Sometimes I turn a light on when I usually wouldn't and see one, or just stop on the way to the kitchen and look around and spot one instead of strolling through the house in the dark like usual.

I'm sure if there was one on a wall behind my head I'd be forced to look round

Maybe they omit a pheromone that we are unaware of, perhaps that's why some of us have such an unreasonable fear of them.

I'm high

in b4 some fucker posts a gif of the nastiest spider they can find

tenor.gif

I dont know but I enjoy killing them every chance they get near me

a guy i know got bit by one and now he can shoot webbing out of his hands... he uses it to swing around NY a lot.

interesting, ive thought the same thing, ive spotted and sensed their presence and theres no explanation how ive done it, im shit scared of them so maybe that plays into it

I dont know why we would.
They mostly aren't particularly dangerous to us. And even the ones that are, it's not like they go after us.
They just give little girls the creeps, but so do a lot of insects.

I dont know but I enjoy killing them every chance they get near me
I'm happy to let the smaller ones and the skinny fellas be, they can live in corners and in my back passage (don't), but if those big hairy motherfuckers cross the threshold and enter the premises

nuclear-explosion-test-1.gif

interesting, ive thought the same thing, ive spotted and sensed their presence and theres no explanation how ive done it, im shit scared of them so maybe that plays into it
that's what I'm thinking, couple months back I went for a wee in the middle of the night, usually I leave lights off and lean on the window sill behind the toilet, but for whatever reason I turned the light on and there was a massive one right where my hand would've gone

maybe we do see them out of the corner of our eye and our subconcious prods us and says 'hey, there's that hairy thing you're scared of, pussy'

I dont know why we would.
They mostly aren't particularly dangerous to us. And even the ones that are, it's not like they go after us.
They just give little girls the creeps, but so do a lot of insects.
it's a ridiculous fear you're right, but so many people suffer from it

I sure as shit couldn't touch a big one, unless you paid me a lot

othewise I'm 6 foot of man muscle and fish sticks on the sofa like
Scared-little-girl.gif

Maybe we don't, but you do, TS...

Back