Does anyone else think crocop would smashed

in a ring nobody but Fedor beats Crocop aside from Nog i guess because it happened but you cant run from him in a ring and you cant cage stall and use the wall for leverage in a take down. In a ring you have to launch a legit td and no one is taking prime cc down without eating something nasty and fight ending. In a cage Crocop loses to Stipe and maybe a few strong wrestlers.

Hunt and Randleman beat CC in a ring

I can tell you’ve never trained a day in your life. That’s why you don’t know what you’re talking about

Fuck off lol.

I was a purple belf in BJJ and a 4 year varsity starter in wrestling.

CC is the most overrated fighter on here.

Let Stipe fight Muniwa, Yoshida, Dos Caras, etc

Sure. But I specifically mention the fighters he lost too. I don't think he loses to any of the guys listed above when he was younger.
Maybe, maybe not but remember if you catch him by surprise you can KO him, Randleman did it when Cro Cop was still young. Like I said on the first page, Cro Cop was gaining immense popularity and looking like he'd challenge for the title and Randleman put his lights out.

Ah Cro Cop, The guy who would absolutely murder best of the best HW champs according to Sherdog (Except Fedor of course since he already fought and lost) Even though he repeatedly lost against worst of the worst Dana White had to offer, as soon as he stepped outside of his bubble of fighting in a ring

New generation fans throw the word overrated around like its nothing, Mirko Cro Cop is the true most overrated fighter (at least on forums) in MMA history.

Maybe, maybe not but remember if you catch him by surprise you can KO him, Randleman did it when Cro Cop was still young. Like I said on the first page, Cro Cop was gaining immense popularity and looking like he'd challenge for the title and Randleman put his lights out.

Randelman can put any one out though

I think he was actually voted on here the most athletic fighter ever to grace mma.

Randelman can put any one out though

I think he was actually voted on here the most athletic fighter ever to grace mma.
Of course and Cro Cop beat him easily in the rematch. That goes back to my original point on why Cro Cop could never get over that final hurdle when it mattered. I like Cro Cop but in a hypothetical prime vs prime fight? I'd pick Stipe to win.

Of course and Cro Cop beat him easily in the rematch. That goes back to my original point on why Cro Cop could never get over that final hurdle when it mattered. I like Cro Cop but in a hypothetical prime vs prime fight? I'd pick Stipe to win.

I didn't say stipe couldn't win, I was just debating if someone less skill, atheltism and speed could beat him than (struve) then of course someone like crop cop could. Doesn't mean he would obviously because it's a fight .

I think stipe biggest attribute over crop cop would be his heart and grit . However crop cop was lighting quick with devasting kicks.

It would've been a good fight .

Ring CC would win, he had better footwork, quicker and was super strong in his Pride days...he'd be able to cut of the ring and blast him with boxing combinations or setup a LHW, I don't see Stipe being agile enough to get under CC's legs. The cage would be a closer fight, Stipe could control him in the clinch, steal rounds and make it a dirtier fight.

DC has only lost to Jones and Stipe. He doesn't lose to middle of the pack fighters like Cro Cop
He was ranked number 2 at one point and with current standings, is at least a top 15 HW.

Of course, was a good trap he set. He turned and ran and lured stipe right onto it.

Still, stipe was owning him. Don’t you remember that? Wasn’t close aside from that punch. Stipe is a better striker.
If round 1 hadn't end with Stipe knocking out Overeem from the top position I would've given round 1 to Overeem.

I didn't say stipe couldn't win, I was just debating if someone less skill, atheltism and speed could beat him than (struve) then of course someone like crop cop could. Doesn't mean he would obviously because it's a fight .

I think stipe biggest attribute over crop cop would be his heart and grit . However crop cop was lighting quick with devasting kicks.

It would've been a good fight .
It would've been a good one for certain. I think had the title been on the line Stipe would take it.

Stipe if both where in there primes? I just don't see how stipe would hold off crocop. He couldn't keep him down and I feel crocop right leg hospital or left leg cemeteries him. What do you all think?
cro cop was kept down for half the fight against fedor.

If a 40 year old Daniel Cormier can starch Stipe, so can a Prime Crocop.
and if randleman can knock out cro cop coming off 2 losses at lhw so can stipe.......(silly arguments).

yes, both guys could beat the other.....

Stipe is kinda chinny so not sure.

JustOnce has put another stupid comment.

KYrrHop.png

Always thought Crocop was Stimpe Biopics ancestor.

Back