Crime Double child rapist/murderer Colin Pitchfork released from prison

His name is pitchfork? Almost sounds like this is begging for an angry mob armed with pitchforks

Brick-Tamland-Throws-Trident-Anchorman.gif

There's at least a bit of logic to her release, as she outsmarted the feds and got a sweetheart deal.

For me, nothing will top the Greyhound tongue eating, eyeball plucking, decapitator man getting a full release with no supervision.
As long as he takes his meds everything will be just fine, no need to keep an eye on him. Really, what could possibly go wrong?o_O

The dude in the OP is an example of why I'm pro death penalty in rare cases. The guy should have been put down a week after his trial.

Imagine going to work each day knowing part of your hard earned income goes to keeping human garbage like this alive....

<36>

We have to take into consideration that he truly has been rehabilitated and realizes just how evil what he did was. That he truly will not reoffend, not just to avoid prison but for moral reasons.

It raises an interesting philosophical question of whether it is truly possible to rehabilitate someone so vile to such a thorough extent.

And i think this guy might be a bad example of what i am talking about because he shouldve gotten a life sentence, not 30/28 years.

Sickening that he even gets the chance to rehabilitate. Should have been executed 30 years ago

Capital punishment should be used in cases like this. Instead, the guy gets a chance to be free again after committing the worst kind of murders. When you do what he did, there is nothing to rehabilitate

I'm always against the Death Penalty because miscarriages of justice happen and it's the one sentence you can't repair.

But that doesn't mean that some of these disgusting cunts don't deserve it.

I read this guy has 40 provisions on his release. If nothing else it tells you they know they fucked up and he's not in the least bit rehabilitated.

This guy should have been put down years ago. The parole board should be jailed for any crimes he commits henceforth. We need accountability for these clowns that release people that are irredeemable (raping and murdering 2 girls cannot be made right).

Also from the article

Pitchfork, a baker, admitted exposing himself to hundreds of women and girls, starting when he was a teenager.

I'm sure decades in prison with no women around is going to make this guy more respectful and reserved /s

It's sad but not surprising, we have a tendency of not letting scum rot to death in prison like they deserve.
In my mind if you intentionally murder someone you deserve life in prison, end of.

I believe I've made my position on those that hurt children and what should be done with them very clear here on more than occasion so I really don't need to rehash my inclination toward bloodshed. Suffice to say, I do not believe justice is being served by this and I don't believe the interest of the public is being served by this either.

This was on cold case files. I believe this was the first time in history DNA was used in court to convict.

after a mass screening of men from three areas of Leicestershire to try to catch the killer.

This is actually what I find interesting. This wouldnt even remotely fly in the US in the 80s, if they tried it today whomever put the idea forward would get crucified in court. The fact that it was even legal in the UK is somewhat terrifying.

This is actually what I find interesting. This wouldnt even remotely fly in the US in the 80s, if they tried it today whomever put the idea forward would get crucified in court. The fact that it was even legal in the UK is somewhat terrifying.

IIRC everyone screened volunteered for it.
Would the US in the 80s have the same community spirit.

Under Islam he would die

He will burn in hell

Hope someone takes him out

Also UK not surprised

the guy knows nothing but prison time. he has nothing to lose. I am afraid he is going to do it again until he is caught. I wish those fucktards who released him and other pieces of shit like him share responsibility if the released criminals break the law again.

When you remove the most basic right any of us have, you forfeit your own.

Why we continue to virtue signal about rehabilitation and other nonsensical wastes of time is beyond me. Society should not be obligated to fund and maintain a bizarre concept of punishment for the rest of said individual's life....what a ludicrous notion.

Planet filling up, less room and resources for accepting all of the cancers of our society. You put people like this down and you fully understand why it needs to happen.

This pussying around with the most vile and evil people we encounter is not doing us any favours as a species.

Back