News Eagle FC Main event Big Foot Silva vs Tyrone Spong

5b45d0a76438b19a418c473751cfe219.gif

Cool so it will be like an MMA version of Triller with freak show fights. I'll watch

BREAKING!

Khabib negotiating with Dana on the releases of Jeremy Stephens and Sam Alvey.

Cung Le set to fight with Keith Jardine.

;)

BTW, if that stupid Hasbulla bullshit is on this EFC card, and that in turn is on Fight Pass, then that's the best possible result; Dana gets his absolute nonsense, but it's NOT on the UFC. Hurrah!

Last edited:
Seriously??

tenor.gif

I expected eastern block fighters of high caliber. Not Bellator’s practice roster.

I thought Spong retired from MMA after he broke his leg and was just going to do boxing only?

Is Eagle FC trying to rival Triller?

This fight shouldn't be sanctioned

Rashad Evans is coming back? I guess Eagle FC is the new retiree promotion
Don't bet on it. This promotion looks like it's going to have the support of the UFC, in a way many other promoters haven't and had to work hard against the grain of. I expect these older names are just the lure to attract the attention of those who recognize them and begin familiarizing them with whatever the Eastern Europe, Russian and Middle Eastern talent Khabib's team has been scouting for this. Similarly I don't think America is his targeted primary market, but more of a secondary one to keep the bills paid and get the name trending as he expands the promotion on the opposite side of the globe.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if Kevin Lee's release from the UFC was a calculated gift to EagleFC.

Wasn't Big foot fighting on Masvidal's promotion?

Back