Fighting Games Discussion

Here is a pretty awesome fan made CVS game using the MUGEN engine. Probably the most professional MUGEN game I've come across:

Some good Goro Daimon and Orochi Yashiro Nanakase here. Of course both versions of that little shit known as Chris is here, but I'll admit, he looks great in KOF XV.

Good man. I know I've played a couple of people from here but I can't remember who. Anyway, I'm down for 3S, ST, or whatever on Fcade2.

This is a nasty Hugo on fightcade.

I think we've played before. Always down to play some more.

Maybe I'm being bias because I have a deeper understanding of Tekken compared to other games, but IMO it's the most entertaining fighting game to watch in competition. The freedom of movement and large variety of techniques make for very dynamic fights.

I think we've played before. Always down to play some more.

Same here. I'll play any other sherdoggers as well. I mostly use a crappy Sean.

Maybe I'm being bias because I have a deeper understanding of Tekken compared to other games, but IMO it's the most entertaining fighting game to watch in competition. The freedom of movement and large variety of techniques make for very dynamic fights.

I prefer Virtua Fighter, but I know what you mean.

Nah my gamertag is CitizenSNIPS. I am on celestial on console. I have the game on PC too but haven't played it yet. I could really use some Axl matchup XP would you be down to play sometime?

We just played lol. You had May vs my Axl on the Celestial Floor. GGs bro! I have to run now because I told my wife she can play the Streets of Rage 4 DLC at 10pm. We should definitely play again sometime!

GGs @MMAisGod idk what happened but when the set lagged out there seems to be some input delay/lag now. Idk if it's the servers or what but it was really weird when that one game basically just froze until timer ended.

Sounds good bro, your Axl is really good I can't do shit once you start keeping me away lmao. Definitely an interesting matchup

GGs @MMAisGod idk what happened but when the set lagged out there seems to be some input delay/lag now. Idk if it's the servers or what but it was really weird when that one game basically just froze until timer ended.

Yea that was funny, because after the 1st set it took forever to let us rematch too lol. I was like what is going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back