Rumored Francis Ngannou vs Deontay Wilder to take place in PFL, 2024

Who wins a potential mixed-rules fight?

• Francis Ngannou

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • Deontay Wilder

Votes: 13 12.5%

• Total voters
What? Francis “looked so good” because Fury didn’t train, didn’t prepare and put almost no effort in during the match.

Aren't you aware ? It's even worse than that : Fury didn't sleep and eat several days before the fight, same for water.

Awesome. This guy is doing exciting stuff outside of the UFC, look forward to watching it.

After he finishes beating up boxings elite, maybe he can come back to the UFC to crush their paper champ.

What exactly does "mixed rules" mean?

Is it like some shit we saw in Dream where Shinya Aoki got brutalized in the first round of a kickboxing match then the 2nd round was MMA? Will the 3rd round be a breakdancing battle?

Are both guys going to come out wearing one boxing glove each, to honor boxing?

I'm hoping it's dirty boxing rules with no elbows, kicks, TDs etc, now that's an unmissable one!

Wilder is making more than 10 mil a fight
Why going into MMA?
His last fight was against helenius (his only fight in nearly3 years) and he definitely didn’t get anywhere near 10m for that fight

If this fight is really going to happen….

Then I will be waiting with bated breath and anticipation!
<{jackyeah}>

Wilder ain’t doing mixed rules, at least not with TakedownS..that’s ludicrous

If Wilder hits Frsnk with 4oz gloves Frank might die

Mixed rules = boxing In a cage with 4 ounce gloves lol. Damn those rules be mixed good

If they are going to fight its going to be Boxing for much more money and PFL wont see a dime of it.
Donn Davis knows this but cant admit it as it makes them look low rent, i wonder if Francis sticks to boxing for the forseeable future its going to sour their relationship.

Jake Paul also just tried to get Nate to fight him on PFL but he turned it down as Nate knows it wouldnt sell shit unless its for the UFC, PFL as a brand still just isnt really worth much.
Sorry for double post but editing posts currently doesnt work.

Mixed rules = boxing In a cage with 4 ounce gloves lol. Damn those rules be mixed good

was going to say the same thing; no kicks, no take-downs, no bjj, no elbows, but they can still hug in the clinch like a regular boxing match.

Back