News Francis Ngannou's MMA Return Vs Renan Ferreira + Co-Main: Cris Cyborg vs Larissa Pacheco Announced

Let's hope it won't be a Stipe II aftermath.

15 minutes of landing 11 punches nonstop action pure
What if Francis is gun-shy again after a big loss? We saw him shit the bed against Lewis after a UD loss to Stipe. Who knows how he will be after taking a big nap.

Francis Ngannou vs Renan Ferriera
Cris Cyborg vs Larissa Pacheco

July-September in Saudi Arabia

According to Donn Davis, PFL Owner

Sounds good on paper, but I don't know how much faith I have that this will all pan out.

Wayy to soon after getting put out like that. He'd still be under medical suspension here in the states....

Gets brutally knocked out, comes back in 6 months. Had he won he wouldn't come back until 9 months at the earliest. What?
Would've probably been another big money boxing match.
Unfortunately being 0-2 and getting starched in just the 2nd means that his big purse boxing days may be behind him.

Looking forward to seeing the Cameroonian back in the cage, though.

Francis turned into a complete shell after Stipe dominated him.

He's going to be an utter chicken shit here after getting his lights put out.
Quite possible.

Francis does seem to rely HEAVILY on his confidence, and his ferocious "moving forward swinging Ford focuses" approach is clearly a big part of his success. He isn't the tactical type to wait and pick his spots and measure and feel out and all that, he is a berserker style fighter.

Can't be berserker and shook.

And Ferreira is on a decent KO streak and likely has got his confidence booming.

Gets brutally knocked out, comes back in 6 months. Had he won he wouldn't come back until 9 months at the earliest. What?
Wins = 3rd fight, since he lost looks like the boxing experiment has come to an end, unless Ngannou can secure another big payday in boxing, this "anouncement" doesnt really feel like one, its about the same as Conor saying he will return in the summer, both announcements mean shit without a real date and signed contract.

Pacheco the one who fought a couple times (thrice?) under the UFC banner and got finished every time? She’s the co-headliner? Sheesh…

I’ll catch the Ngannou vs Ferreira highlight, for sure. Two huge guys throwing bombs, I don’t think it goes on for too long
She eventually beat Kayla Harrison, thats what they have to work with.

If Francis loses this, all credibility for him and the UFC heavyweight division during his run is gone. Thank christ we have well rounded Tom at the top these days.

Cyborg vs Pacheco in Saudi? lol they might be able to pass tbh

Back