• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Gegard Mousasi to defend title vs. John Salter at Bellator 264, Aug. 13

Anyone else think Davion Franklin is going to run through Everett Cummings?
IDK, we have seen very little of Franklin and almost nothing of Cummings.
20210812_082611.jpg
I know physique is not everything but this is how Cummings looked at the weigh ins. If I was a degenerate, I would bet Franklin inside the distance at even odds.

View attachment 873518
I know physique is not everything but this is how Cummings looked at the weigh ins. If I was a degenerate, I would bet Franklin inside the distance at even odds.
Still don't get why Cummings took this fight. He has been can crushing for a decade now, why take this fight. The money must have been good

Still don't get why Cummings took this fight. He has been can crushing for a decade now, why take this fight. The money must have been good
He's just so unimpressive this was probably the first major opportunity he got. He's fodder though.

I keep hearing the word sigma around here, is that what Gegard is ? Not insulting and if it is I take it back he is just the shit is all.

The only thing that weirded me out was insistence that Machida was a juicer. Machida with his background, having that strong father figure as mentor I dont see him being the kind of guy who resorts to cheating. I don't even remember him so much as landing an eye poke
It was more about grease gate then later machida was taking those stupid supplements which I'm sure moose dorsnt know what it was. Listen - when every guy u call out for cheating..... ends up getting caught a bit later on, can't blame. Again machida little different - he did make a little claim to how ripped he was but his major complaint was all that vaz

Alright boys it’s Thursday so I guess I’ll start getting a little excited about the fights. I really hope Salter gives Mousasi some trouble. Watched Gegard’s interviews and this dude just looks like he doesn’t give a fuck. Which isn’t new but it’s particularly alarming because he’s outright saying he doesn’t even know who’s in Bellator’s MW division. Gegard is filthy so he could half-ass and still win a lot of fights but if he continues to underestimate somebody is bound to give him trouble. This is still high level mma after all.
I dont make predictions on mousasi fights ( unless I put $$ on him which I've done 3 x). I'm just hoping he comes out , wins and looks good doing it.The only thing that concerns me is the van steenis fight which , deep down, I can see Mousasi being over confident because of it. You just csnt do that in this game.. Salter isnt some can ( I believe hes a southpaw also - not that I'm expecting trouble on the feet).
Gegard says otherwise so " hopefully " I'm wrong and dont know what im talking about here.

Mousasi looked soft
I was trying to pay attention to that cause he said was coming in heavy ( and recent injury hasnt been brought up). I thought he looked better than the Lima weigh in.
If hes healthy and comes in heavier/ stronger, it's going to be tough for Salter unless mousasi does something, uncharacteristically, stupid.

View attachment 873518

He looks like a fat Steven Seagal.

I think he's getting it done.

Great stare down. Magomedov is a chill guy. Ready to throw down but not overbearingly douchey.
He is turning into my favorite BW at Bellator. Those odds are way too wide, though, this fight is closer than those odds suggest. Im assuming he will push the pace against Stots but outwrestling him will be a bitch.

He is turning into my favorite BW at Bellator. Those odds are way too wide, though, this fight is closer than those odds suggest. Im assuming he will push the pace against Stots but outwrestling him will be a bitch.
Was talking to @Hellowhosthat about this yesterday. Magomedov should be the favorite but this fight is way close than the odds suggest. Anything could happen really

Was talking to @Hellowhosthat about this yesterday. Magomedov should be the favorite but this fight is way close than the odds suggest. Anything could happen really
Im having cold feet on the money I put against Stots. Koreshkov and Mousasi are more solid bets but this one has got me thinking now.

Im having cold feet on the money I put against Stots. Koreshkov and Mousasi are more solid bets but this one has got me thinking now.

I only bet on Koreshkov from this card, I don't see any way that Homasi wins this fight.

I only bet on Koreshkov from this card, I don't see any way that Homasi wins this fight.
BriskAggressiveJenny-max-1mb.gif

I have Koreshkov ITD at even odds and Magomedov via decision at -120. Thinking about adding Franklin via murder after seeing this picture
20210813_125926.jpg

Back