News Gegard Mousasi to defend title vs. John Salter at Bellator 264, Aug. 13

Not sure it's this card specifically but just guessing. Fabian Edwards posted that he's going to be fighting again soon. I can't imagine him not getting a recovery fight, but it's something to look for.

Steve Mowry vs. Marcelo Golm

I like it, and I can't believe I am saying this about a Bellator HW matchmaking

Rumors are that Minakov is gonna fight on the Fedor card in September, so what is the matchmaking for HW we are gonna do?

Minakov vs. Kongo so he can avenge the loss and I expect Minakov to body Kongo since he isn't gonna be dealing with illnesses and injuries. Maybe Minakov vs. Valentin

Johnson vs. Vassell

Adam Keresh vs. Javy Ayala

Kirill Sidelnikov vs. Gokhan Saricam

Give Davion Franklin another two regional guys this year

No idea what to do with Sergei Kharitonov

Last edited:
I like it, and I can't believe I am saying this about a Bellator HW matchmaking

Rumors are that Minakov is gonna fight on the Fedor card in September, so what is the matchmaking for HW we are gonna do?

Minakov vs. Kongo so he can avenge the loss and I expect Minakov to body Kongo since he isn't gonna be dealing with illnesses and injuries. Maybe Minakov vs. Valentin

Johnson vs. Vassell

Adam Keresh vs. Javy Ayala

Kirill Sidelnikov vs. Gokhan Saricam

Give Davion Franklin another two regional guys this year

No idea what to do with Sergei Kharitonov

Jesus, I really hope they don't make Fedor fight Minakov, that's sadistic.

Yep, these are the same guys who did MVP Vs Daley in America and not the UK.

That had to be one of the biggest blunders ever and I don't care about timing of events or whatever lame ass excuse Coker made for that mistake.

A 15 year old kid could've figured that one out.

Stots vs Magomedov

So what are we saying is the reason? Covid? Bellator just wanted to spread out the fights since they have nothing for that card?

Covid would make sense since Khasan, who is training with Magomed, also had his bout cancelled so someone in their camp might have gotten it and they are playing it safe

So what are we saying is the reason? Covid? Bellator just wanted to spread out the fights since they have nothing for that card?

Covid would make sense since Khasan, who is training with Magomed, also had his bout cancelled so someone in their camp might have gotten it and they are playing it safe
I’m guessing Bellator realized they stacked Pitbull card too much and are now just moving bouts around to fill out the remaining cards. They will be having 3 events in 4 weekends from July31st to August 20th so I get it

Everett is 15-0 but against some low quality opponents

Lorenzo Hood is definitely the king of HW can crushers and he is on the Contender Series this year
Lol!!!!! Everett is even worse…. He only fights in Indian reservations against bums and he is highly protected by the Gladiator Challenge people, which are crooks… that draw he had his ass kicked by Johnson, it was a Tko and then the next week they switched it to a draw… I hope Franklin abuses this idiot

Lol!!!!! Everett is even worse…. He only fights in Indian reservations against bums and he is highly protected by the Gladiator Challenge people, which are crooks… that draw he had his ass kicked by Johnson, it was a Tko and then the next week they switched it to a draw… I hope Franklin abuses this idiot
If so, then this is his karma. Franklin has legit power and is not a scrub. Wonder why he even signed this bout deal

Lorenzo Hood is definitely the king of HW can crushers and he is on the Contender Series this year

Yeah I checked out the dude he's fighting and Hood is getting smashed.

If so, then this is his karma. Franklin has legit power and is not a scrub. Wonder why he even signed this bout deal
I asked myself the same thing… I am surprised he signed to fight Franklin

Back