General MMA discussion and future lines - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody parasites hardly used Unibet and limited me to £666 @ about -115. Hit Ferg + Barboza.

Good call tho, Mulder. I thought Betsafe had it about right so if -160 is the consensus I will be smashing more on him and Ferg.

^^ definitely don't think sage is a lock. Marin is not a can

Nor is cain. Browne can hurt him.. Cain lots of injuries and layoff etc.. heavyweights...

Uhhh most confident pick of the weekend? Odds aside? Idk. Maybe jingliang? Not one LOCK imo on all 3 cards

^^^ what about choi?
I've only watched highlights but hes pretty damn aggressive!

Bloody parasites hardly used Unibet and limited me to £666 @ about -115. Hit Ferg + Barboza.

Good call tho, Mulder. I thought Betsafe had it about right so if -160 is the consensus I will be smashing more on him and Ferg.
Yeah I agree with Betsafe having it right. Love this line.

Miller is the biggest lock I see. Don't see how Gomi wins this.

^^^ what about choi?
I've only watched highlights but hes pretty damn aggressive!

i'm on him but he can lose this, no doubt. questionmarks in grappling. an opponent who could exploit a weakness there, etc.

i think brooks & jingliang are my two most confident "picks" this weekend

parlay I am going to make -- Gray, Sage, Jingliang, Duffy, TJ

1u pays 3.21 u

Let' see what happens!

I am very confident in Gray

Nelso ko i hit +260 @ Ladbrokes now at +120 will they pay @ +260 if it hits? Normally a line error is when they get two lines the wrong way round but that wasnt the case here. Im genuinely unsure if its a line error somehow or they just fucked up. Thoughts?

Nelso ko i hit +260 @ Ladbrokes now at +120 will they pay @ +260 if it hits? Normally a line error is when they get two lines the wrong way round but that wasnt the case here. Im genuinely unsure if its a line error somehow or they just fucked up. Thoughts?

Not your fault for them fucking up. They will pay if the bet is locked in. No reason why you should pay for them fucking up.

If it was a line error most bookies will void it

Sounds like normal line movement to me. You should be fine.

Mighty Mouse injured. Out of 201

bisping-hendo for the ufc title. in 2016.

what....

Jacare is right to be pissed. Hendo does not deserve this.

Absolutely, Jacare should get it. But I don't think of this like "Hendo doesn't deserve this" but of "Bisping deserve this". After such a long career I can honestly see them giving Bisping a chance to revenge his worst loss as well as a chance to defend the title in Manchester. (The match will be in England, right?)

Who ever Bisping faces after Hendo he will probably lose and then retire. And I hope it will be Jacare.

The real clusterfuck was not giving Rockhold Jacare but instead setting up the Weidman rematch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back