General MMA discussion and future lines - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was not expecting Enomoto to have the worse cardio. He's clearly more skilled, but it led to dumb decisions in that round. 1-1

ya not looking good. i thought he would have the cardio edge too.. only watched a few fights though.

Yeesh. Enomoto consistently goes the distance, has been in 5 rounders before, and he gassed midway through this. Did not see that coming:

Sorry guys, think the 29-28 loss is coming

missed some of the fight but looking like saidov snatched the dec

Yeesh. Enomoto consistently goes the distance, has been in 5 rounders before, and he gassed midway through this. Did not see that coming:

Sorry guys, think the 29-28 loss is coming

no problem man.. he clearly looked like the better fighter. tough to predict what kinda gastank someone will turn up with :)

yea, they hire european prostitutes or something. the dressing room cam between fights is awesome. lol
It really is so awesome lol

lmao @ Silva's entrance. Hopefully Sowinski, Narkun and Bedorf win to still make this profitable.

Last edited:
boom the big parlay and Narkun KO hits

awesome upkick and follow up knee

boom the big parlay and Narkun KO hits

awesome upkick and follow up knee
Works on the tdd and he is such a force at LHW.

Just need Bedorf to win and Conor and Nate not to touch gloves for a good KSW :D

.75u Miesha Tate +600 vs Ronda (BM)

she's only +310 on 5d..

man idk tho, i'm scared to lay any of these futures lines down... who knows when they'd even happen

no fight announced yet, right

she's only +310 on 5d..

man idk tho, i'm scared to lay any of these futures lines down... who knows when they'd even happen

no fight announced yet, right
Hmmm, I had to do an arb lol even if the fight is a minimum of 4 months away. I have 1u Miesha +750 now

Oh man, I gave Meisha 0% chance of winning. Was wrong on that and the Anderson fight. I bet on Leites, Carnero, Riggs, Olivera, and a bunch of parlays. $1329 in total loses over the last 3 weeks 11 bets in a row all losers. Makes you wonder if the bookies are fixing the fight after they get my bets in. lol
Crazy thing is I wanted nothing to do with the Diaz/McGregor fight it was too much of a toss up in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back