PlayStation GHOST OF TSUSHIMA

Rate the Combat in PS4's Ghost of Tsushima

• Total voters
Seemed pretty accurate to me. There was a pretty long period of time in feudal Japan where the weaponry and armor didn't change much.
The seminal weapon from Japan, the katana, was actual born from the 1st Mongolian invasion. Before that they used a similar weapon but it was longer and thinner, the tachi. As a result it was more brittle, and broke on the Mongolian armor. The Japanese changed the forging technique and shortened the blade, creating the katana which proved much more effective in the 2nd invasion

Thinking about this game.
What makes me not get it is. probably AC shit i have been trough for days. Clear this camp, free this guy, find this etc.

RDR2 had some amazing shit to do in game, different reactions on npcs but doubt we have it here

I have this pre ordered and the week off after it releases.

How long before this game’s on discount, you guys think ?

Ca20h_pWwAAoxBW.jpg

I hope this turns out good. Only game I have played from Sucker Punch was Infamous Second son and it was pretty fun but the controls just didn't feel as good as they could be. And from the videos it seems like the combat will not be as good as Nioh 2 and Sekiro. Everything else looks awesome though.

I hope this turns out good. Only game I have played from Sucker Punch was Infamous Second son and it was pretty fun but the controls just didn't feel as good as they could be. And from the videos it seems like the combat will not be as good as Nioh 2 and Sekiro. Everything else looks awesome though.
I honestly forgot this was by the Infamous people,. that's like the first game I played in ps4. I remember it being pretty fluid ,not like Spiderman Ps4 fluid but it was fun. Anything is better than the Witcher 3 combat system though.

I honestly forgot this was by the Infamous people,. that's like the first game I played in ps4. I remember it being pretty fluid ,not like Spiderman Ps4 fluid but it was fun. Anything is better than the Witcher 3 combat system though.
Well I did play it not too long ago about 6 months to 9 months ago. It was on ps now so gave it a shot. And I did play Spiderman not too long beforehand so maybe I am being a bit too critical on a 2014 game.

Many first impressions saying the side quests are akin to witcher 3 in terms of quality.

Back