Gordon and Andre Galvao got into it backstage

Who wins in an actual Vale Tudo fight? I always find it amusing when sport grapplers think they can fight. I do remember when Andre has his school on Convoy St. in SD he used to do the Invisible Air Lat walk in the parking lot.

I think galvao getting assaulted repeatedly and doing nothing is a preview of what a combat jj or mma match between them would look like.

good effort galvao

If you gotta ask why, then you don’t know Galvao’s history in the bjj realm nor hear the stories of his behavior.

Galvao’s a punk. A bully. Galvao pounds his chest when dealing with weaker people, that’s him.

Tell us, what has andre done?

Galvao got angry one time and jumped over the barricade at World’s to yell and get in the face of the referee who gave his student a penalty.

He didn’t do 2012 World’s because they suspended him over it.

Galvao got angry one time and jumped over the barricade at World’s to yell and get in the face of the referee who gave his student a penalty.

He didn’t do 2012 World’s because they suspended him over it.

Dude acts like a meathead while posing as some Christian missionary.

You don’t see MG, Hall, Keenan or Bernardo acting like this.

Thank god the IBJJF has shown me the proper way to deal with Ryan.

Oh, so just cos youre a grappler, you shouldnt ever punch someone in the face , off the matts? LOL

Some of you people are idiots.

You are the idiot son, if you want to hit people man up and go to mma like Galvao did. Gordon is a bitch who only does no gi, he never tried gi or mma

Who wins in an actual Vale Tudo fight? I always find it amusing when sport grapplers think they can fight. I do remember when Andre has his school on Convoy St. in SD he used to do the Invisible Air Lat walk in the parking lot.
Galvao has done mma. He turned out to be a mediocre brawler but he would look like a literal god of war against regular joes and old school gracies.

Galvao has done mma. He turned out to be a mediocre brawler but he would look like a literal god of war against regular joes and old school gracies.

He at least tried and he fought some top competition. Too bad JJ sucks at actually taking fighters down

The way I see it, Galvao tried to create some hype, gave Gordon the finger and talked smack but it was all fun and games to promoted a future match.
At that point Gordon went to 0 to 100 in 2 seconds like a F1 and slapped Galvao hard.
Kudos to Galvao because he did not retaliate, or that would have been a bad situation for everyone involved.

Now their match would probably be the most anticipated match in the young sport history, it is all over social media.

The way I see it, Galvao tried to create some hype, gave Gordon the finger and talked smack but it was all fun and games to promoted a future match.
At that point Gordon went to 0 to 100 in 2 seconds like a F1 and slapped Galvao hard.
Kudos to Galvao because he did not retaliate, or that would have been a bad situation for everyone involved.

Now their match would probably be the most anticipated match in the young sport history, it is all over social media.
i hope it's gonna be combat jiu jitsu, i want to hear more slapping!.. galvao is completely outmatched in that department, so it probably won't happen

Atos is no longer relevant anymore.

DDS is now the new Atos.

Andree did a video where he said he would destroy Gordon..

Then he demands a million dollars to avoid the match at Addc.

Who wants to pay affiliation money or even wear his colours?
Very common in competitor's affiliation models.
As soon as they lose a match, half the followers jump the wagon.
Ryan should be watching carefully, because thats his own feature

I’m not asinto the BJJ scene as I could be, but why does everyone hate Ryan? He’s a very inspiring grappler??? Also what is this Galvan beef. When I used to follow Galvan he always seemed all about the positive vibes and stuff.

tenor.gif

I’m not asinto the BJJ scene as I could be, but why does everyone hate Ryan? He’s a very inspiring grappler??? Also what is this Galvan beef. When I used to follow Galvan he always seemed all about the positive vibes and stuff.
Because he is a douchebag .

he talks mad shit on social media and wears a literal crown on his head. he's s huge douchenozzle.

i think the grappling community would unanimously love him if he didn't run his mouth every chance he gets or just behaved like regular people do. he is a jiu jitsu phenom, it really is inspiring to watch him compete. it's what he does off the mats that rubs people the wrong way.

i hope it's gonna be combat jiu jitsu, i want to hear more slapping!.. galvao is completely outmatched in that department, so it probably won't happen

I’d cream myself if it was combat jiu Jitsu, Edgy Bravo’s slap jitsu, but it won’t .

Back