Irene Aldana Is Such A Bada$$

I'm so glad she was able to redeem herself. I mean what a fight. It's crazy neither lady went down with how hard they were going at each other.

She should fight Pena now since they're doing that vacant fight between Silva and Pennington. I hope she doesn't sit out.

I would love to see Aldana knock Pena's entitled, loudmouth head right off her shoulders.

Actually best fight of the night, and I was shocked :)

Lol dude. I'm not saying she can't win, but there's no way it would be as one sided as you seem to think.
I dont see it going past 1 round if im honest. We might see, but i assume pena gets the next title fight and doesn't need to fight someone.

Irene Aldana Is Such A Bada$$​

is that the chick in that second wmma fight that was so boring i almost fell asleep lol? How are either of them "badass." I also thought she lost the "fight" based on the various and disappointing times I tabbed over to watch. It really seemed like the other no name chick was landing more and avoiding Irene's "punches."

If WMMA had any power, your "badass" would have been KO'd within the first round from what I was seeing lmao

1st thread I see about her on the front page, despite having a "FOTY." Odd, I say.

I dont see it going past 1 round if im honest. We might see, but i assume pena gets the next title fight and doesn't need to fight someone.
Dude, before her win against Amanda her best win was Sara McMann. She got submitted on the ground by Germaine de Randamie before that.

Germaine de Randamie. The striker. She's not that good.

Her last fight was a loss to Amanda a year and a half ago. They're not going to give her a title shot until she fights someone.

is that the chick in that second wmma fight that was so boring i almost fell asleep lol? How are either of them "badass." I also thought she lost the "fight" based on the various and disappointing times I tabbed over to watch. It really seemed like the other no name chick was landing more and avoiding Irene's "punches."

If WMMA had any power, your "badass" would have been KO'd within the first round from what I was seeing lmao
Lolol it was an amazing fight. You really cheated yourself.

It's literally going to get nominated for Fight of the Year. What an embarrassing post.

Was it a poor skill level on display or her poor preformance, cuz I thought the majority of criticism was her completely freezing up and not throwing.

Feel like that's a very different line in the sand, like how anyone can say Nunes was low level in her loss to Peña. Nah, she just didn't show up
A lot of people freeze against Amanda. She hits like a truck and has good timing. She can make you pay in a way that others can’t.

Lolol it was an amazing fight. You really cheated yourself.

It's literally going to get nominated for Fight of the Year. What an embarrassing post.
I ignored that dipshit ages ago.

Back