Media Jamahal Hill basically blames Herb Dean for his loss

He's got a point... he lost focus

Hill was expecting a break in the action, as anyone would...

he even looks away in between, he def took his eye off the ball....

You can point fingers at whose fault it was etc, but def affected the fight, like a hesi lol

i think.a rematch would go differently at least longer
Nah not really, people treating this like Alex instantly blasts Hill after the break doesnt happen or something which in reality they touch gloves, start fighting again and Hill is knocked down a few seconds latter.

I totally agree and thought the same just by watching it.

Hill concentration went away that moment and Pereira stepped on his foot and KO'd him

Fair play but still sucks for Hill.

Next time dive for the kickboxing leg and don't stand in front of him.

I do think Herb haa an issue with moving in to cause a break in the action and then stopping half way through. He did that exact thing in Anderson Silva vs Bisping.

He stepped in to pause the action and give Bisping his mouthpiece back, Bisping stopped fighting. Then Herb retreated after already moving in, Bisping looked at him like "wtf?" And that's when Anderson got him with that flying knee.

That's not what happened here though. Poatan specifically and explicitly stopped him from pausing the action.
That didn’t happen. Bisping turned and pointed to his mouthpiece and was blind in one eye and then got ko’d. There wasn’t enough of a break in the action to stop it even if Herb was aware at that point

Lol Pereira even checked hands with him before, it’s not like the KO happened immediately after Herb said sth.

I don't think it had any real affect on the outcome but refs need to be stern with the calls they make. Can't be letting the prisoners runs the yard. imho
Agree, but you go be stern with Poatan haha

If you look at the Shillsbury Doughboy's fat disgusting bootlicker face, he's grinning like a mischievous child the whole time, unable to contain himself because he knows what he is saying is completely ridiculous.

A fake controversy concocted by two pieces of shit who have the dual media roles of being Dana's personal sock puppets while other times trolling for attention.

I do agree that there should have been a more proper reset.
Why? Alex waved him off, Herb backed off. They touched gloves and continued. What more would you need? If Herb actually stepped between them and stopped the action I might have agreed with you but he didn't.

It's Hill's fault for losing concentration but that was one of the most amateur ref moves I've seen. Herb lost control of the moment in a title fight. Bad look. People just don't care because Hill is a douche.

Again really this is vastly overplayed, people are acted as if Alex blasted Hill at the point of the non break with Hill supprised at what happened, in reality they touch gloves, start fighting again and then Hill gets popped a few secs latter.

Even looking at the punch I don't think he "lost focus", theres no terrible error here at all, what happens is Alex lands a superb fast counter.

The issue really is Sherdog is deeply invested in the Alex/Izzy fued and those on the latter side are desperately looking for excuses.

That didn’t happen. Bisping turned and pointed to his mouthpiece and was blind in one eye and then got ko’d. There wasn’t enough of a break in the action to stop it even if Herb was aware at that point
YouTube is free kid.

YouTube is free kid.

Yes it is. Show me the break in any action? Bisping points at his mouth guard two separate times mid combination. First with 13 seconds remaining and again before the knee.
Silva is throwing strikes the entire time or clinching to set up strikes. Herb even tells BispingBIsping himself said he didn't see it because he was hiding the fact he was blind in an interview. You can't disadvantage Silva because Bisping lost his mouth piece whilst running from strikes in a fight finishing sequence. Otherwise you could just spit out your mouth piece every time you are rocked or in danger. Fight continues until separation occurs. That's all on Bisping and the fact he was blind on that side.

In comparison as you said. There was abrwak for a foul, that Alex waved off before the fight recommenced. Similar position, but Hill fouled. You don't have to take a break for a groin strike. It's all based on the refs discretion and how much the fouled fighter is hurt.

Yes it is. Show me the break in any action? Bisping points at his mouth guard two separate times mid combination. First with 13 seconds remaining and again before the knee.
Silva is throwing strikes the entire time or clinching to set up strikes. Herb even tells BispingBIsping himself said he didn't see it because he was hiding the fact he was blind in an interview. You can't disadvantage Silva because Bisping lost his mouth piece whilst running from strikes in a fight finishing sequence. Otherwise you could just spit out your mouth piece every time you are rocked or in danger. Fight continues until separation occurs. That's all on Bisping and the fact he was blind on that side.

In comparison as you said. There was abrwak for a foul, that Alex waved off before the fight recommenced. Similar position, but Hill fouled. You don't have to take a break for a groin strike. It's all based on the refs discretion and how much the fouled fighter is hurt.

You don't see where Herb gestures forward and shouts something with his arms outstretched? Bispimg was already looking at Herb which I got the wrong way around but Herb was hardly just a bystander there.

Bisping also wasn't KOed so there's another lie from you.

The result would have been the same. Jamahal was trying to play the tit for tat game with someone that is WAY better than him at it.

You don't see where Herb gestures forward and shouts something with his arms outstretched? Bispimg was already looking at Herb which I got the wrong way around but Herb was hardly just a bystander there.

Bisping also wasn't KOed so there's another lie from you.
What does he say? Herb says "You gotta fight"

2x Bisping looks away whilst they are fighting, both times trying to call a break when Silva is coming forward. That knee was a flash KO. Bisping isn't fully out, but a stoppage there wasn't unwarranted if the round wasn't over. Silva throws some follow up and Herb was coming in to stop the fight. Watch the free youtube video I just linked you, Bisping is actually being assessed as if the fight was finished by an official following that sequence (bloke in the grey suit).

How about you just own the fact you directed me to Youtube and when I provided the video you were wrong. Yes it's not a flat out KO, but we have seen fights called for less and the ring side officials thought the same thing. The ref ultimately decides though and it's Silva's fault the fight wasn't called and Bisping gained extra time to recover.

Back