Jamahal Hill vs Vadim Nemkov: Which promotion has the better champion?

Who wins if they were to fight?

• Total voters
Do you know what the word majority means?

Which gives them authority to test fighters who have fights actually signed, sometimes during camp but mostly as pre or post fight tests. Not whoever in the roster, whenever they want, wherever they want. And it's urine tests, not blood tests.

Bellator fighters themselves complain about the lack of drug testing and you're here trying to shill for them.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/7/...amp-rafael-lovato-jr-was-on-peds-steroids-mma

Yes they're a 10x smaller company than the UFC so a big portion of their events will be held at smaller venues but this thread is about Nemkov who fights at big venues.

Malykhin is a fucking HW. No way in hell that he makes 205. Comparing him to Hill is asinine.

Yeah, he didn't even pretend to be a LHW even fighting de Ridder lol

Yes they're a 10x smaller company than the UFC so a big portion of their events will be held at smaller venues but this thread is about Nemkov who fights at big venues.

6 of Nemkov's 9 Bellator fights have been held on Indian Reserves or overseas.

So yeah, confirmed you apparently do not know what the word "majority" means.

Bellator's top 10 at LHW is better than UFC's and that's a fact. And Vadim is def the best LHW in the world. That's at least somewhat debatable but Jamahal Hill sure as fuck isn't one of the LHWs to debate against. Jamahil would lose to Vadim, Phil and probably Corey too I say probably Corey because his chin is questionable but he's a more complete fighter all around than Hill without question.

This. inb4 bootlickers. They're coming.
Might need to learn what a fact is

Do you know what the word majority means?

Which gives them authority to test fighters who have fights actually signed, sometimes during camp but mostly as pre or post fight tests. Which are only urine tests.

Not whoever in the roster, whenever they want, wherever they want, random blood tests, like happens in the UFC.

Bellator fighters themselves complain about the lack of drug testing and you're here trying to shill for them.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/7/...amp-rafael-lovato-jr-was-on-peds-steroids-mma

<Dany07>
Oh wow, you sure got offended quickly. There’s no shilling at all going on, I’m just pointing out:
  1. USADA testing has shown itself to be flawed and far from perfect many times.
  2. Commission testing doesn’t mean anything goes and no one gets busted.
One has to be in the USADA pool to be tested as well. McGregor looks like his piss would set off a Geiger counter, but he hasn’t been tested in ages. Jones has been pulsing out PEDs for like 7 years straight—and claims it was NSAC that had him cowering under the cage.
Barnett a billion times, Overeem’s failed test, Tim Sylvia, Stephan Bonnar, Forrest Griffin, and a shitload of others— all busted by commission testing.

TBH all these dudes would have been behind Jones, DC, Rumble and Gus in that era. So it's just a bad era in general, whether it's Nemkov, Jiri, Ankalaev or Hill.

Hopefully we'll discover a new true top level LHW soon.

Simeon Powell and Oumar Sy have a lot of potential imo.

I love Nemkov, and I have followed that guy from Rizin. Same with Jiri.

I think that Hill isn't getting the respect he deserves. I don't think Hill faced someone as good as Nemkov, but I wouldn't count Hill out either.

I'm more inclined to think 60/40 Nemkov, but Hill can very well win that.

War Hill! War Nemkov! War Jiri!

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...achiever-in-ufc.4215374/page-6#post-170232461

Yea good post. Hill is an improving fighter. Just because he got the belt a little early (and oddly) doesn’t mean he’s terrible. He’s one of the top handful of LHW in the world. Is he 1? Is he 6? Not totally sure, but he’s good.

Really goot chance Johnny Eblen of Bellator, Magomedrasul Gasanov of ACA both beat Alex Pereira, like I'd bet money on it. I also think if Volk wins and moves up the winner of Emmett vs Yair is probably a worse Featherweight than Alikhan Suleymanov/Islam Omarov of ACA, maybe worse than Movlid Khaybulaev of PFL too and probably worse than Patricio and Khizriev of Bellator, maybe McKee if we still count him as a Feather and same goes with Parnasse. Amasov and Soldic vs Leon Edwards would be INTERESTING, not sure who I favor there. UFC has the deepest divisions but certainly not all the best fighters, maybe 40-50%. The sport has grown A LOT globally, the talent pools are way deeper and there's a huge world of talent sprawling across Asia the UFC hardly signs. Nemkov over Hill for sure, very possibly Corey Anderson as well. Oh and Flyweight...You consider Moreno better than Mighty Mouse and Kyoji? That's a tough one too. I know you said consensus but I think Mighty Mouse also might get that nod over Moreno/Figgy.
Holy hell your knowledge of fighters all over the world is astounding.
Like, do you do this for a living somehow, Shermano?

Easy night?? - absolutely not. Not convinced he'd win period - Patricio KTFO Chandler and took it to an undefeated Blue Chip AJ McKee.
Ultimately hard to say, I'd love to see it.

Chandler has poor defense and it was a flashy KO. Obviously Pitbull is dangerous but Volk has more skill and is closer to mint condition. He’s favored there for sure.

Corey beat prime version of Glover 30-27
Davis beat prime version of Glover 30-27

And they didn't have anything for Nemkov. You don't think Nemkov can beat 43 years old Glover that moves in slow motion? wtf dude {<jordan}{<jordan}

Corey had plenty for Nemkov. Glover obviously had a very strange career, and it’s created some nice low hanging fruit for conversations like this.

Jiri versus Hill would be a competitive fight, but don’t fool yourself... spinning around the narrative by confusing facts is a fan boi specialty on the SD.

Hill 50-44d a guy who had a few years beaten off the tail end of his life in a 5 round war half a year ago by the guy who Glover almost UD’d, but was finished by.... did I mention a year older Texiera at the tender age of 44...?

Yea it’s two totally different fights, that’s all there is to it. Hill’s game plan was to stay in his lane and it worked. Jiri’s gamelan was what it always is and he ended up in a lot of bad positions as a result. What can we really draw from that though? Is Hill going to take Jiri down when Jiri plows forward like that? No he’s not. Will he knock him out? Perhaps, we’ll need to see.

UFCs LHW is a bit of. Limbo right now. Ask again in two years and Hill (or whoever the ufc champ is) likely will be the right answer

Why is Hill not getting the credit he deserves? He technically had a much easier time dealing with Glover than Jiri did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back