Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

Free thinking men that attempt to tell the truth are the enemy of the Corp establishment faux left.. Even if they are traditionally liberal. We have to resist.

Ok I get your point. I also appreciate you watching the video

that said, is the answer to this, lying? Because the media decided to combat “misinformation “ with lies. That is not how you get people to come around and accept and wrong your rationale. That why we are where we are now. Because no one trusts the media and no one trusts the govt. which is why people would listen to Rogan in the first place
So what true thing did you say to get dubs? I mean, I guess don’t dare repeat it..

so i was watching some videos about the vaccine itself. a dr. charles hoffe talking about vaccinated peoples blood, hes doing a test called a D-Dimer and in 62% of his patients theyre showing signs of having blood clotting. Microscopic blood clots that wouldnt show up on an xray or CT scan but can damage your heart, your lungs and your brain. i dont know about you guys, but the vaccine whether you got it or not is experimental. there is no long term data on them and i dont think people should be getting forced to get them or risk losing employment. young people shouldnt get them

Ok I get your point. I also appreciate you watching the video

that said, is the answer to this, lying? Because the media decided to combat “misinformation “ with lies. That is not how you get people to come around and accept and wrong your rationale. That why we are where we are now. Because no one trusts the media and no one trusts the govt. which is why people would listen to Rogan in the first place

To be clear on my position, I"m not defending the media. And I don't blame or feel that people are stupid for not blindly trusting what they hear from Fauci, the government, or the media. There is a whole lot of information going out, and even people actually keeping up with all of this can't keep up.
But, not every single thing on this topic has 2 sides, or is open to interpretation since we're talking about science. There are some universal truths here.

With this particular story, there are two parts to it : 1. How effective is Ivermectin as a treatment for COVID? 2. Should a comedian with a highly influential podcast be flippantly talking about medicine while high with other comedians and non-professionals during a time where people are already confused by all of this shit?
(There is a 3rd point, and I think it is where you are coming from, and that is, the media is lying about Ivermectin/Rogan. )

I think people are rolling these two things into one because theyre part of the same story. But these are two separate issues. The bulk of the criticism of Rogan is for #2. I can criticize Rogan for #2, and still agree that #1 needs to be researched before any conclusive statements are made.

To your point, as I said, I don't like or agree with the headlines of "People are buying horse dewormers for COVID". BUT, this isn't a flat out lie either. The media is going to media, and they bring you in through headlines. We should all know by now to never just take headlines and tweets as the gospel truth. That's not a defense, it's just what the media is.

I haven't actually seen a full segment of CNN or MSNBC talking about Rogan , but I have a hard time believing that in a 6 or 7 minute segment, that nobody said "And by the way, Ivermectin is not only for animals. You can get a prescription for this from a doctor, and it is usually prescribed for ________". I'm pretty confident that they didn't do a 6 minute segment saying "Joe Rogan is crazy and is sniffing horse paste ." Not a fan of the clickbait, but I'm also sure they went deeper into it then Rogan/Ivermectin =bad.
The full scope of this is also who Rogan is, and his influence when it comes to politics in the last year or two.

Joe said on his last Spotify episode with Brett Weinstein and Heather Heying that he is not vaccinated. He also talks a tad about "Horse Dewormer" as long as its on Youtube:

so i was watching some videos about the vaccine itself. a dr. charles hoffe talking about vaccinated peoples blood, hes doing a test called a D-Dimer and in 62% of his patients theyre showing signs of having blood clotting. Microscopic blood clots that wouldnt show up on an xray or CT scan but can damage your heart, your lungs and your brain. i dont know about you guys, but the vaccine whether you got it or not is experimental. there is no long term data on them and i dont think people should be getting forced to get them or risk losing employment. young people shouldnt get them
I know this will not mean anything to you because it was done by the Marxist MSM scoundrels at Reuters, but here is an article disputing what you have already taken as fact.

“If the D-dimer test is raised, this does not mean that that person has had a blood clot but, rather, further investigations such as a scan of the chest or leg may be required, depending on their symptoms,” he explained in an email.

Wingfield said that blood clots with low platelets, including blood clots in the brain, occur at an estimated rate of 5 to 16 cases per million people annually. Reports by Britain’s Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) suggest that after the first dose of the AstraZeneca vaccine, the incidence rate stood at 14.9 events per million, and 1.8 per million after the second. (here , or here).

VERDICT
False. Experts told Reuters that there is no evidence for mRNA vaccines being linked to blood clots and that methods used by Dr Charles Hoffe are unreliable.

https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...cines-are-linked-to-blood-clots-idUSL1N2PY1K2

Because one is something I'll take only if I need it. The other I have to re dose with every few months whether I get the virus or not.

edit- I am vaccinated BTW,
Solid data isn't in yet but the monoclonal antibody cocktails are also thought to blunt the immunity conferred by covid infection, since it's the equivalent of having someone else's immune system do a lot of the fighting for you. The fact sheet for Eli Lily's cocktail mentions it. Much better than death or permanent organ damage if that's the alternative, but probably not a good idea to rely on in terms of public health. Vaccine efficacy isn't perfect and may wane over time but at least it improves the immune response.

Not to mention mAb cocktails are as much as 1000x the cost of a vaccine and can't be scaled up the way vaccine production has.

Dude... you living under a rock. You're constantly posting in these COVID threads... lol.

India Could Sentence WHO Chief Scientist to Death for Misleading Over Ivermectin and Killing Indians
https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2021/...ding-over-ivermectin-and-killing-indians.html

The Indian Bar Association (IBA) sued WHO Chief Scientist Dr. Soumya Swaminathan on May 25, accusing her in a 71-point brief of causing the deaths of Indian citizens by misleading them about Ivermectin. There is also an updated legal notice on June 13, 2021.

Point 56 states, “That your misleading tweet on May 10, 2021, against the use of Ivermectin had the effect of the State of Tamil Nadu withdrawing Ivermectin from the protocol on May 11, 2021, just a day after the Tamil Nadu government had indicated the same for the treatment of COVID-19 patients.”

Ivermectin is a cheap drug that is prescribed as an anti-parasitic. It has been gaining in popularity for preventing COVID-19. The WHO and FDA are not approving Ivermectin but many doctors and scientists believe Ivermectin is effective. There is the claim that the Indian States that used Ivermectin had far better outcomes and far fewer COVID deaths than the Indian states that did not use Ivermectin.

Among the most prominent examples include the Ivermectin areas of Delhi, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, and Goa where cases dropped 98%, 97%, 94%, and 86%, respectively. By contrast, Tamil Nadu opted out of Ivermectin. As a result, their cases skyrocketed and rose to the highest in India. Tamil Nadu deaths increased ten-fold.

In a test of over 4000 people in India (3000+ took Ivermectin) and over 1000 did not. The results were that 2% Ivermectin takers had PCR test confirmed COVID and 11.7% non-takers had PCR test confirmed COVID. The people were given two 21 mg doses of Ivermectin. This costs less than 1 penny per person.

https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...o4utr5dsj_Z02GoancMW1Ruc-Dym-k7iftl7L29s5N6ng
The Indian Council of Medical Research and the Covid-19 National Task Force have dropped the usage of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) drugs from their revised "clinical guidance for management of adult Covid-19 patients".
A study by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) had earlier said the antiparasitic medicine Ivermectin did not reduce the viral load or duration of symptoms in patients with Covid-19 even at higher doses.
Hydroxychloroquine was dropped because of no mortality benefit, increased risk of address drug effect (ADE) when co-administered with Azithromycin.

Studies also found there was no clarity on mortality benefit, no effect on length of stay and clinical recovery in case of Ivermectin.
experts of the government bodies did not find enough evidence of a potential therapeutic effect of the widely used medicines against coronavirus.

but but but ivermectin........ herp derp

Joe Rogan shares baseless conspiracy theory about Joe Biden’s COVID-19 booster vaccine
The JRE host suggested that President Joe Biden faked getting a COVID-19 booster shot.
By Karim Zidan@ZidanSports | Oct 3, 2021​

1223897013.jpg.0.jpg

Joe Rogan—host of popular “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast and one of the biggest stars on Spotify—continues to use his platform as a vehicle for misinformation.

During a recent podcast episode featuring former CIA agent Mike Baker, Rogan suggested that President Joe Biden faked getting a COVID-19 booster shot, adding, “I don’t think they would take the chance.”

“I think if they were going to give him a booster shot, the last thing they would do is give it to him live on television,” Rogan said during the podcast. “What if he dies? What if he blacks out? What if he, like, gets it and faints? Like, because people have had very bad reactions, like, in the moment for whatever reason.”

Rogan has long been a lightning rod for controversy. Since signing a $100 million exclusivity deal with Spotify, Rogan has falsely claimed that “left-wing people” started the wildfires in Oregon, a statement for which he later apologized; stated that he doesn’t plan to take the COVID-19 vaccine because he is “healthy” and didn’t feel he “needed it”; and criticized the transgender community by falsely claiming that “dumb people” can be praised simply for “transferring their gender.”

Rogan also credited ivermectin, a drug with no proven ability to treat COVID-19, as one of the medications that helped him recover from the coronavirus. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses) and can be dangerous in large doses. According to the FDA, it is possible to “overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.”

Most recently, Rogan posted a video montage on his social media accounts comparing coronavirus vaccine mandates to the Holocaust. The video, which Rogan posted along with the caption “FREEDOM,” featured orchestral music, as well as imagery of Hitler, Nazi Germany, and scenes from the Holocaust placed alongside images of Black Americans being targeted by police.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/10...heory-joe-biden-covid-19-booster-vaccine-news

Last edited:
The more money rogan gets the more he believes his own bullshit.

rogan also gave a platform to such a destructive voice in Alex jones. Time caught up with him and now he’s being sued by the families he helped further destroy.

Good thing rogan gives a platform to these regressive extreme right wingers. Rogan is no centrist observer looking for truth

Joe said on his last Spotify episode with Brett Weinstein and Heather Heying that he is not vaccinated. He also talks a tad about "Horse Dewormer" as long as its on Youtube:

Shocker… YouTube pulled the video

Douches

Well here in Croatia one of our main virologists and a guy who is known to fight anti vaxxers for years, also advised healthy young people not to take vaccine.

So its not like Joe Rogan is saying something completely out of the order here...

Here is a person health young non-vaccinated who spent 16 days in the Hospital her husband still in the hospital with COVID when will these people wake up. Her and her husband moved down to South Carolina to get into a more conservative area 4 years ago. They have 4 younger children.

"
Thank you ALL for the prayers and well wishes. I’m feeling stronger physically but my oxygen is still the problem keeping me here. My lungs need to heal quite a bit more before it’ll be safe for me to be discharged.
We thought my heart had some issues but after a triple check and full work up it appears that is not the case and it is only minority taxed from the pneumonia.( major praise report on that)
I’m dying to eat some GOOD gluten free food once I get home. This GF hospital food gets the job done but it’s literally the same 3 meals rotated. But hey!! 2 weeks ago I couldn’t eat but a couple bites WHILE using supplemental oxygen and now I can eat my whole meal without my Sat dropping. Another win!
This is more than a marathon, more like the longest ultra on the books. I’m in it for the finish line but dang it’s a long race.

"

This was from 3 days ago.

"
Look at the difference in these 2 photos. The one with my mom was the day I was out of isolation and she was able to come to my side. It was the day that the drs warned of no bipap available, venting me and/ not stable to transport. It was the day my heart rate kept falling and my body was just too tired to fight. The day my mom came is the day that changed the trajectory of my journey.
When she walked in my room I was proning( laying on my belly)- it’s an ideal position to get as much air into the lungs. She came in and just touched me. She gave me some of her strength. She then took a basin and washcloth and almost ritualistically washed my arms, legs and back. She rubbed lotion on my hands and feet. She prayed over me and told me how much she loved me and how much I had to fight.
That photo was 2 weeks ago. We’ve had plenty more scares, and ups and downs but I’m improving. Today I even got to have a break from oxygen for a couple hours and I did ok! I still need oxygen for any movement and will for some time but sitting stationary with nothing on my face was a bit of a treat.
Covid is horrid. It almost took my life. I will have an extremely long recovery. It has disrupted our lives, caused hardships and uprooted our family’s lives as well. I was healthy. Bloodwork and drs confirmed yet I still got the severe disease. I took all the immune boosting supplements and ate the anti inflammatory diet and yet it still took hold in my body with the grip of a vice.
I had chosen to get vaccinated but got Covid before it happened. I thought we had more time. I never expected WE would be the ones to get so sick. We didn’t have time and now live with the consequence.
Healthcare should never be political and this is not a political post. The vaccine can and will save lives and help prevent severe disease. It could have prevented my hospital stay- we’ll never know but if you have the chance to avoid this- take it.
Get your information from solid, peer reviewed, MEDICAL sources. I’m glad to talk about my
Journey through this disaster of a virus if it will help just one person avoid what we’ve/I’ve been through."

Joe Rogan shares baseless conspiracy theory about Joe Biden’s COVID-19 booster vaccine
The JRE host suggested that President Joe Biden faked getting a COVID-19 booster shot.
By Karim Zidan@ZidanSports | Oct 3, 2021​

1223897013.jpg.0.jpg

Joe Rogan—host of popular “The Joe Rogan Experience” podcast and one of the biggest stars on Spotify—continues to use his platform as a vehicle for misinformation.

During a recent podcast episode featuring former CIA agent Mike Baker, Rogan suggested that President Joe Biden faked getting a COVID-19 booster shot, adding, “I don’t think they would take the chance.”

“I think if they were going to give him a booster shot, the last thing they would do is give it to him live on television,” Rogan said during the podcast. “What if he dies? What if he blacks out? What if he, like, gets it and faints? Like, because people have had very bad reactions, like, in the moment for whatever reason.”

Rogan has long been a lightning rod for controversy. Since signing a $100 million exclusivity deal with Spotify, Rogan has falsely claimed that “left-wing people” started the wildfires in Oregon, a statement for which he later apologized; stated that he doesn’t plan to take the COVID-19 vaccine because he is “healthy” and didn’t feel he “needed it”; and criticized the transgender community by falsely claiming that “dumb people” can be praised simply for “transferring their gender.”

Rogan also credited ivermectin, a drug with no proven ability to treat COVID-19, as one of the medications that helped him recover from the coronavirus. Ivermectin is not an anti-viral (a drug for treating viruses) and can be dangerous in large doses. According to the FDA, it is possible to “overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death.”

Most recently, Rogan posted a video montage on his social media accounts comparing coronavirus vaccine mandates to the Holocaust. The video, which Rogan posted along with the caption “FREEDOM,” featured orchestral music, as well as imagery of Hitler, Nazi Germany, and scenes from the Holocaust placed alongside images of Black Americans being targeted by police.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2021/10...heory-joe-biden-covid-19-booster-vaccine-news

What a dumb article.

Here is a person health young non-vaccinated who spent 16 days in the Hospital her husband still in the hospital with COVID when will these people wake up. Her and her husband moved down to South Carolina to get into a more conservative area 4 years ago. They have 4 younger children.

"
Thank you ALL for the prayers and well wishes. I’m feeling stronger physically but my oxygen is still the problem keeping me here. My lungs need to heal quite a bit more before it’ll be safe for me to be discharged.
We thought my heart had some issues but after a triple check and full work up it appears that is not the case and it is only minority taxed from the pneumonia.( major praise report on that)
I’m dying to eat some GOOD gluten free food once I get home. This GF hospital food gets the job done but it’s literally the same 3 meals rotated. But hey!! 2 weeks ago I couldn’t eat but a couple bites WHILE using supplemental oxygen and now I can eat my whole meal without my Sat dropping. Another win!
This is more than a marathon, more like the longest ultra on the books. I’m in it for the finish line but dang it’s a long race.

"

This was from 3 days ago.

"
Look at the difference in these 2 photos. The one with my mom was the day I was out of isolation and she was able to come to my side. It was the day that the drs warned of no bipap available, venting me and/ not stable to transport. It was the day my heart rate kept falling and my body was just too tired to fight. The day my mom came is the day that changed the trajectory of my journey.
When she walked in my room I was proning( laying on my belly)- it’s an ideal position to get as much air into the lungs. She came in and just touched me. She gave me some of her strength. She then took a basin and washcloth and almost ritualistically washed my arms, legs and back. She rubbed lotion on my hands and feet. She prayed over me and told me how much she loved me and how much I had to fight.
That photo was 2 weeks ago. We’ve had plenty more scares, and ups and downs but I’m improving. Today I even got to have a break from oxygen for a couple hours and I did ok! I still need oxygen for any movement and will for some time but sitting stationary with nothing on my face was a bit of a treat.
Covid is horrid. It almost took my life. I will have an extremely long recovery. It has disrupted our lives, caused hardships and uprooted our family’s lives as well. I was healthy. Bloodwork and drs confirmed yet I still got the severe disease. I took all the immune boosting supplements and ate the anti inflammatory diet and yet it still took hold in my body with the grip of a vice.
I had chosen to get vaccinated but got Covid before it happened. I thought we had more time. I never expected WE would be the ones to get so sick. We didn’t have time and now live with the consequence.
Healthcare should never be political and this is not a political post. The vaccine can and will save lives and help prevent severe disease. It could have prevented my hospital stay- we’ll never know but if you have the chance to avoid this- take it.
Get your information from solid, peer reviewed, MEDICAL sources. I’m glad to talk about my
Journey through this disaster of a virus if it will help just one person avoid what we’ve/I’ve been through."
Gotta love the appeal to "solid, peer reviewed, medical sources" while actually presenting a very rare anecdotal event as the norm...

Back