Joint mobility imbalances

Lol what.

It was just awful and didn’t make any sense.

I find it odd that you had to come out of the treeline to say you didn't like a joke that wasn't directed towards you in any way.

Especially when there are several posts that are directed at you that I haven't seen you address.

I find it odd that you had to come out of the treeline to say you didn't like a joke that wasn't directed towards you in any way.

Especially when there are several posts that are directed at you that I haven't seen you address.
Thanks, bro. Always here to comment.

I generally try to respond to your new material, but not the usual old tired stuff. I think you called me a stiff panda or something a couple days before you tore a muscle, didn’t you?

Did you compete in that meet?

tenor.gif

I wait in the treeline for all kinds of cool shit to pop off.

Thanks, bro. Always here to comment.

I generally try to respond to your new material, but not the usual old tired stuff.

Did you compete in that meet?

Talking about usual old tired stuff.

{<jimmies}

tenor.gif

I wait in the treeline for all kinds of cool shit to pop off.

The treeline is where all personal disputes are sorted out in the military. Rank disappears and two men sort their shit out.

It's also where you jerk off in the field.

Well you do always brag about how youre a badass soldier, engineer, ufc fighter, and powerlifter. We havent seen any proof it so far though.

Actually I've previously posted my awards page from MOL (That's Marine Online) on this site. If you go back far enough in my post history you'll find it. Also... Not to be completely pedantic but Marines are Marines, not soldiers. If you can remember my full resume at will, at least fucking learn the difference.

Doing MMA isn't really surprising considering I'm..... On an MMA board.

I'm not giving out the company I work for because I enjoy some degree on anonymity.

I haven't seen evidence that you're not a complete pussy with a tiny dick, but here you are.

Just not about the actual point you were trying to make.

Who gets more free fast food in America for their heroic service, Marines or soldiers?

What fat fucks are eating so much fast food where it matters if it's free or not?

Actually I've previously posted my awards page from MOL (That's Marine Online) on this site. If you go back far enough in my post history you'll find it. Also... Not to be completely pedantic but Marines are Marines, not soldiers. If you can remember my full resume at will, at least fucking learn the difference.

Doing MMA isn't really surprising considering I'm..... On an MMA board.

I'm not giving out the company I work for because I enjoy some degree on anonymity.

I haven't seen evidence that you're not a complete pussy with a tiny dick, but here you are.
I have a huge dick, thats common knowledge in the s&c.

Back