Media Jon Jones wants Stipe next

Or he could intelligently put on the mass and adjusting his training to accommodate said gains.

That would be the intelligent thing to do.

DC and Stipe were 40 when they became champs
First of all Stipe isn't even 40 now he was 34 when he became champion and you said Jones could easily beat any HW. So he clearly doesn't agree with you or he would have fought at HW instead of sitting out.

And we of course know this is true because he fought 100% of his career under strict, olympic style drug testing

It's not like he was the most athletic guy in a division full of PED users, that would have been a tell-tale sign
He also had some of the most advanced training methods of his day.

Francis would be an easier fight for Jones, but I guess he'll take what he can get.

Surprised people are getting excited about this? Stipe is shot.

My thoughts exactly. If stipe bulks up it might be competitive for a bit. If he thinks lean and mean is the way to go like against Francis, he’ll get rolled.

Stipe sleeps Jones. JBJ is a shell of his former self. When was the last time he looked like the GOAT of the lightweight division? HE is gifted at one thing though, getting gifted decisions in fights he clearly lost.

First of all Stipe isn't even 40 now he was 34 when he became champion and you said Jones could easily beat any HW. So he clearly doesn't agree with you or he would have fought at HW instead of sitting out.
Well he offered to fight Stipe ages ago for the belt Dana said no.
Dana White reveals Jon Jones really did offer to fight for heavyweight title at UFC 196
https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/dana-w...-fight-for-heavyweight-title-at-ufc-196-61556

Or again become the longest reigning champion in UFC history and move up when the time is appropriate?

You keep trying to make this about your emotions and feeling from the perspective of an emotional non fighter who is not in the same income bracket

That's just not the way it is. You have to try and think out of your little myopic perspective

Wouldn't he be referring to Fedor with that tweet?
The guy that got dummied by Maldonado? Or the guy that got finished by Hendo? Or the guy that got finished by Bigfoot? Lol
Or the guy that got finished by Bader? Or the guy that got finished by werdum?

Just stop. He had his run in the early 2000s beating Choi and lindland. But stop. It just sounds dumb now.

He want hit wife nxtpussy

lol if Stipe puts one paw on Jon he goes to sleep. Stay away from HW Jon, you will get hurt
You mean the Jon that has never been dropped in his entire career? Or even wobbled one time? What formula did you use to come to that conclusion?

I don’t wanna see Jones fight again in the UFC. I’d rather let his contract age out then let him kick around in Bellator.

These are awesome!

THIS is how the excuses start!!

It's going to be wild up here when Jones takes HW gold.

Do you think Ali in the late 70s was the same fighter as Ali in the early 60s?

I don't believe Jones will be back until I see him doing his walkout at the venue, much less at HW and against Miocic.

Naw I more mean he has been in the trenches. I am not disparaging him at all. His last three fights have been pretty rough on Stipe.

I honestly think Stipe looked like he was declining in the 3rd DC match, but because he won people ignored it. Both him & DC were slower & sloppier in the 3rd match, compared to the 2nd fight where both guys looked great.

Jon has a chance against anyone.
But right now, his talk game is better than his fight game.

Yeah because beating DC for the HW title would have been a lesser payday than his recent defenses that didn't sell. It clearly would have been the biggest payday of his life, DC was already the other two and at this point DC was HW champion.

fughting a guy a third time you dominated then crushed isn’t going to garner a lot of interest. Especially when the hw champ said “ there is no rivalry If only one guy wins”.

This isn’t making Sakuraba who had mega popularity in Japan putting him against wanderlei for the third time and even that was the first round of a tournament.

Fans are so emotional and nonsensical about jones. A third dc fight? Why? The poll where usman was voted by a huge majority to beat jones?

Your weekly Jon Jones Teases A Move To Heavyweight tweet, folks!

Since October 2012.

EjnvgTqVkAExTQf

Back