Josh Taylor vs José Ramírez May 22nd ESPN TOP RANK

This will be the 1st of 4 top rank shows at the formerly (Joint) venue at the Virgin Hotel (Hard Rock) in Las Vegas between May and June

Sad to hear someone as talented as Josh already talking about retirement but props for putting his long term well being first.

Must be killing Arum to make a great fight so quickly.

Sad to hear someone as talented as Josh already talking about retirement but props for putting his long term well being first.

Yeah and he said a while back that he wanted to fight Teo before retiring, and yet last week or the week before he said Teo should stick to his own division. Sad really.

Retirement? Disappointing but good for him.

Really cannot wait to see this fight, it is the best fight of May imo.

There's a few of good ones in May so we're spoiled for choice. Taylor-Ramirez, Oubaali-Donaire, and Jukembayev-Matias should all be awesome fights.

This seems to be sneaking up without any noticeable buzz building up.

I don’t get why Taylor isn’t a bigger star in the UK - great fighter, great attitude and a straight talker who has plenty to say.

I thought Prograis would beat Taylor so i'm not betting against him again.

Not sure how long his shelf life will be, but for as long as he is performing the way he is, I agree completely.

This seems to be sneaking up without any noticeable buzz building up.

I don’t get why Taylor isn’t a bigger star in the UK - great fighter, great attitude and a straight talker who has plenty to say.

It’s a mystery? It can only be poor promotion and marketing?
I’ve got a couple of Scottish mates that love him. Other than that no one really seems to care. Damn shame, he’s currently the best boxer from these shores by a fair margin. I’ve been a big fan since he schooled & embarrassed Ohara Davis

Back