Khabib is scared to move up to 170

Because combat sports career = future political career (in certain regions of the world)
Getting loss by UD at 170 ruins your chances a bit

khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru
You're right. I'll bet he won't move up to 185 either.

Because combat sports career = future political career (in certain regions of the world)
Getting loss by UD at 170 ruins your chances a bit
Cro Cop lost fights and still got elected. But Khabib is no Cro Cop...

Who knows. Maybe if doesn't have to cut as much weight he will be stronger and have an even faster pace.
Also, he is not loosing to Colby and Askren, no way.
He's 100% losing to colby and Askren. Both are top level wrestlers, with Askren being one of the top folkstyle wrestlers period. NO WAY is Khabib beating them.

everyone at aka has been getting their ass whooped and t wood would knock him out and outwrestle him. khabib would get demolished at WW
Woodley, Usman, and Colby I think all beat him. Colby fight would be close and very interesting imo.

Cerrone, Shaub, GSP all said they are terrified before fights
Fear is natural, and you can be afraid more of losing than of taking damage. I didn't lose a wrestling match for 4 years and I often threw up before big matches/tourneys. Never out of fear of the opponent, but out of fear of losing when I was "supposed" to win.

Theres too much to do at 155 to even think about moving up,unless it was for the GSP fight. He gotta fight Ferg.

Khabib is nothing but a product. And like a product he has low personality, no charisma nor appeal.
He has been sculpted from dirt by Abdulmanap. Abdul decided everything about khabib's life, his kid is just a toy he uses for in personnal fame/amusement.
Only thing impressive about his padded record is that he managed to always pick inferior opponents
So if Abdulmanap doesnt tell him to go up in weight for sure the good kid will not move.
source.gif

Khabib is nothing but a product. And like a product he has low personality, no charisma nor appeal.
You are very wrong about him not having personality,charisma or appeal. He clearly does. But he is dead serious when the mood is on him,and when he is relaxed and laughing with his friends at AKA you see his real side come out. People definitley respond and admire how he was fueled by conor;s antics,more determined to destroy him,rather than crumbling under the tremendous pressure.

khabib will never move up to 170 because he knows he would get outclassed by guys such as T wood, Ben askren, Marty Snoozeman, Colby cold cuts, and Demian maia. he would get raped in the cage fighting with these men. they would outwrestle him, outsrtike him (excluding ben askren) and demian maia and maia would definitely submit him i believe he has a chance against rda and kevin lee but i only see him winning a few fights in that division what do you guys think?

sincerely TS Orochimaru
he doesn't need to go up. he is already in the most prestigous division in the UFC. if he reaches LW GOAT status, that's the most important thing.
Conor would get raped by those guys too, they are bigger. there's a reason we have weightclasses

Didn't he want GSP? I'm skeptical that he's ducking. Let him defend a few times before we start asking for super fights. Jeez. They guy barely JUST won the title.

Tibau made him look silly when he couldn't score a TD

Imagine when Usman, Colby, or Woodley does it
Bit of a flat argument seeing as that fight was several years ago and only Khabibs second UFC fight against a veteran guy at the time with the best TDD in the sport,
and he still won every round.

Right, a guy who trains with Daniel Cormier is scared of T Wood and Askren...

Thats why he's scared....

Look what Stipe just did to DC, other then a lucky punch, when DC couldn't chain wrestle the better man, he got KTFO

Bit of a flat argument seeing as that fight was several years ago and only Khabibs second UFC fight against a veteran guy at the time with the best TDD in the sport,
and he still won every round.
Every round? Did you even watch the fight?

I guess Sanchez beat Pearson in every round too <36>

Why do people on the internet claim that professional fighters are afraid of each other? It is laughable. Fear would be me having to fight Khabib.
I'd destroy Khabib on the street but in a cage he'd use rules to beat me, doesn't make me scared of him, makes him scared of me.

Watched the fight.and agreed with all three judges .
Not trying to pin my opinion on others like you because I don’t agree with something,
He won get over it ,Tool

Back