Elections Larry Elder assaulted by tolerant liberals

naw, considering how hated some of these politicians are, it doesn't happen much. Arnold got hit with an egg, oh wow. But ya, there are the nuts out there, i'm still surprised no one tried to take out obama or trump, not just egg them, take them out. No one ever tried.
I had a lot of folks in my town proudly say Obama wouldn't make it to his inauguration. At the time I was pretty avidly against both parties, still am now to be fair but I'll at least vote for a lesser of evils, but back then I found the hatred for Obama very odd. He hadn't been in office yet and never said anything remotely controversial beforehand.

My problem with him was he was a sanitized controlled figure who said a lot of nothing in a pleasant way while perpetuating the same bipartisan systems that were hurting the people, both foreign and domestic. But the people of my town acted like he was the literal anti-Christ and needed to be stopped at all costs. Lots of talk of assassination.

I had a lot of folks in my town proudly say Obama wouldn't make it to his inauguration. At the time I was pretty avidly against both parties, still am now to be fair but I'll at least vote for a lesser of evils, but back then I found the hatred for Obama very odd. He hadn't been in office yet and never said anything remotely controversial beforehand.

My problem with him was he was a sanitized controlled figure who said a lot of nothing in a pleasant way while perpetuating the same bipartisan systems that were hurting the people, both foreign and domestic. But the people of my town acted like he was the literal anti-Christ and needed to be stopped at all costs. Lots of talk of assassination.
that's what I mean. The fact that obama was just another politician probably saved his life, I don't know. But I know he was hated, Trump was the leader of the birther thing but I just saw it as thinly veiled racism and anger that a black man was the president. But other than the image, there was nothing revolutionary about Obama. He played black people like a fiddle and just did what he was supposed to do and say things the way a politician does.

that's what I mean. The fact that obama was just another politician probably saved his life, I don't know. But I know he was hated, Trump was the leader of the birther thing but I just saw it as thinly veiled racism and anger that a black man was the president. But other than the image, there was nothing revolutionary about Obama. He played black people like a fiddle and just did what he was supposed to do and say things the way a politician does.
I'll admit I'm surprised there weren't actions taken against Trump as well, but he was actually volatile and a visible threat to people. Not saying even remotely that any violent actions would have been justified, I just mean Trump is a guy that creates enemies by speaking his mind and he'd be the first to tell you that. No president in the modern era comes close, dude had no tact or diplomacy, it was a reality show in his mind.

I'll admit I'm surprised there weren't actions taken against Trump as well, but he was actually volatile and a visible threat to people. Not saying even remotely that any violent actions would have been justified, I just mean Trump is a guy that creates enemies by speaking his mind and he'd be the first to tell you that. No president in the modern era comes close, dude had no tact or diplomacy, it was a reality show in his mind.
Well, he was hated, truly hated in a way I've never seen any politician hated, in the biggest seat in the land no less. There is a reason the guy had bulletproof shields around him.

Well, he was hated, truly hated in a way I've never seen any politician hated, in the biggest seat in the land no less. There is a reason the guy had bulletproof shields around him.
I'm extremely grateful we made it through that time without something crazy happening. We're politically unstable enough as it is, the rhetoric afterwards would be insane, the Democrats would go full ghost to avoid any sort of blame and the Republicans would rally around his martyrdom and they'd combine to further snowball.

I'm extremely grateful we made it through that time without something crazy happening. We're politically unstable enough as it is, the rhetoric afterwards would be insane, the Democrats would go full ghost to avoid any sort of blame and the Republicans would rally around his martyrdom and they'd combine to further snowball.
I still don't know what to make of it even though I'm sure that the Secret Service have upped there game since the days of the last presidential assassination attempts.

The problem with conservatives in this type of march or rally is they don't come prepared to defend themselves. Which is stupid.

The problem with conservatives in this type of march or rally is they don't come prepared to defend themselves. Which is stupid.
It wasn't a march or a rally. It was a radio host worth $16M doing a photo-op in a homeless encampment.

There's nothing the democrats hate more than a black person who doesn't do what they tell them to do. Biden even said that they're not even black if they don't vote democrat. It's crazy how openly racist democrats are these days with no repercussions.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you really want to know what white Liberals think of minorities, flip the script and have the majority of them vote Conservative. All that "Oh', you poor, poor minority" pandering, will turn into "You're too stupid to know whats good for you!" overnight.

They are a means to an end for the left. Nothing more than pawns.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you really want to know what white Liberals think of minorities, flip the script and have the majority of them vote Conservative. All that "Oh', you poor, poor minority" pandering, will turn into "You're too stupid to know whats good for you!" overnight.

They are a means to an end for the left. Nothing more than pawns.
<Lmaoo>

“imagine if everything was changed from the way it is now, to something else entirely! imagine how different it’d be!”

“imagine gays, women, POC, and trans people HATED having rights! they’d crucify the leftists!”

“imagine gays, women, POC, and trans people HATED having rights! they’d crucify the leftists!”

Imagine if the mirage of those groups having no rights disappeared, and they got sick of people like you telling them they were perpetual victims?

Larry seems like a real man of the people.

On Subject: This is trashy and criminal and it should never happen in politics, but it does. Just the other day Treudeau was pelted with gravel at a campaign stop.

It's unfortunate that we can't engage people we disagree with, without it deteriorating into this kind of shit, but when people turn everything into an existential and dissenters into enemies crisis this is where it gets you.

Larry, the guy who said that slave owners should have been compensated for losing their property / slaves.

Back