Elections Larry Elder assaulted by tolerant liberals

That would probably depend on if the food bank was giving out kool-aid packets in the food boxes. No way she spends money on anything other than drugs.
Except a bike and a gorilla mask.

Verbatim quote from the guy at the end who was part of the mob “Democrats should control everything.”
I'm not sure. I thought he said Democrats control everything. It's hard to tell what everyone's role is in the short clip but to just say "it's the Democrats" isnt right.

After the articles I have read about actors being paid to be anti vaxxers at rallies are we sure that person in that disgusting mask is also not a paid actor.
It is plausible they are actors but even if an actor they should have turned down that role.

lol you guys are hilarious.

He tried do an impromptu campaign stop with an entourage and a bunch of media at a goddamn homeless encampment. He’s lucky they didn’t dump piss jugs on him.

You’re acting like some lib activist tracked him down with their special monkey mask they bought just for Larry Elder cuz they’re racist against uhhh…I dunno…black Republicans or something?

I seriously doubt their political awareness extends much beyond maybe recognizing him from a campaign ad on the side of a bus. That was kind of the whole jist of my post. I don’t think they had much of a point other than they saw a bunch of people in suits traipsing through their camp and got cranky about it. If you sent Newsome and a dozen or so aides and reporters into some random hobo shanty I’d be surprised if they fared much better.
Lol never stop.

this is heinous and disgusting racism and whoever is behind that mask is an absolute pile of garbage who should be in jail, however they vote.

if this thread wasn’t clearly just a right wing circle jerk to shit on liberals, i would have said that a lot sooner.
lol well the left shouldn’t be so violent all the time. It’s easy to dunk on the left, given all their idiotic stances and decisions as of late

lol well the left shouldn’t be so violent all the time. It’s easy to dunk on the left, given all their idiotic stances and decisions as of late
oh please :rolleyes:

the modern left and the modern right are absolute dumpster fires when it comes to getting anything done on policy. in addition, the current state of identity politics on both sides is mindnumbingly boring, frankly, and a complete waste of time.

90% of discourse on this site alone is a madlibs argument twisted to fit whatever your party affiliation is. “it’s funny that when _____ happens, liberals/conservatives ______ but when _______ happens, liberals/conservatives ______”

tl;dr you’re fucking boring.

I have to say, the chick is very odd, aside from the obvious. This seems to be a woman with little impulse control, who somehow had to know Elder would be at this random homeless encampment, within biking distance, got there with a gorilla mask, and somehow holding a single egg the entire ride which seems rather difficult. I doubt a homeless person would have access to those things, but surely there'd be homeless people there which would join in on such a chaotic scene.

I imagine a woman like that who lives near a homeless encampment is very unlikely to be very political. She may lean to a side, but people like that very rarely engage in learning who local political figures are for a myriad of reasons.

Whatever you call this, it's not typical by any means.

I have to say, the chick is very odd, aside from the obvious. This seems to be a woman with little impulse control, who somehow had to know Elder would be at this random homeless encampment, within biking distance, got there with a gorilla mask, and somehow holding a single egg the entire ride which seems rather difficult. I doubt a homeless person would have access to those things, but surely there'd be homeless people there which would join in on such a chaotic scene.

Whatever you call this, it's not typical by any means.
ah yes, one could certainly not procure a bicycle or an egg if they didn’t own a house.

ah yes, one could certainly not procure a bicycle or an egg if they didn’t own a house.
Homeless don't tend to have food that needs refrigeration, a costume mask, and a bike that would be good to travel on but cumbersome to carry much with, require maintenance, and hard to protect from theft. Carts are common, bicycles are not.

Homeless don't tend to have food that needs refrigeration, a costume mask, and a bike that would be good to travel on but cumbersome to carry much with and hard to protect from theft. Carts are common, bicycles are not.
<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

eggs need refrigeration to eat them, not throw them at people

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

eggs need refrigeration to eat them, not throw them at people
They require money. A homeless person is not likely to spend money for a political statement. And that's not the weirdest part of the egg because bicycling in a gorilla mask and no pockets to a homeless encampment and not breaking the egg seems difficult.

The bicycle and the mask would be the biggest indicators of not being homeless when it comes to money.

But honestly, I imagine it wouldn't be hard to offer a homeless junkie money or drugs to do something like this. She just didn't even remotely sound political. It doesn't match up.

Sadly, that isn't true. Political persecution and violence is the mainstream democrat position. Hillary Clinton told her supporters "you can't be civil with republicans", Maxine Waters has urged her supporters to form mobs to attack republicans, then again told them to "get in people's faces and be even more confrontational", Kamala Harris said rioters shouldn't stop, and raised money to bail them out, all of "the squad" have vocally supported riots.

They just do the age old trick of telling their low iq supporters that the other side are evil nazis trying to kill everyone, and the result is the congressional baseball shooting, every conservative speaker requiring armed security to give speeches, Rand Paul being attacked in his home, Tucker Carlson having his home swarmed by a mob with his wife home alone inside, his daughter harassed at dinner, accosted in a fly fishing shop in front of his daughter, lynch mobs formed outside Mitch McConnel's home, 6 months of riots, Sarah Sanders and Kirstjen Nielson chased out of restaurants. Democrat politicians are sociopaths willing to do anything for power, and are incapable of getting it by actually doing a good job, so they need to whip their base up into pure hatred for "the other side", and consider it a job well done if it results in political violence.
naw, considering how hated some of these politicians are, it doesn't happen much. Arnold got hit with an egg, oh wow. But ya, there are the nuts out there, i'm still surprised no one tried to take out obama or trump, not just egg them, take them out. No one ever tried.

Was this visit publicized beforehand? Doesn't seem like something they would broadcast in advance about the specifics of when and where he would be. Was she following Elder around town on the bike until he stopped? Was she tipped off? She doesn't seem like someone who would have connections like that personally, so if it was a coordinated effort, why was she the only one who came prepared outside of the people who seem to actually live in the encampment.

Furthermore in her moment throwing the egg and having cameras on her, instead of stating her political message, she just demanded no one touch her. Actions of a hot head, not necessarily a political activist.

If it was one thing, I wouldn't think twice about it, but the whole situation is super weird.

Back