LOL @ everyone who picked Hill

My conduct will be the same as the Jones haters. Excuses and denials all day.

Except Jones' "haters" hate is based in reality. Guy's a cheating POS. Hill was never close to Alex' level and talked a ton of shit. It's okay to be wrong

I remeber watching Alex vs Jan a week ago and somehow got in my head Hill could do this. It was a stupid moment of doubt that Alex is actually getting better every fight he fights in the UFC. As soon the fight started I knew Alex was about to evaporate Hill. :oops:

Hate to do this but…… Hill is very overrated. His 2 notable wins are :

Old man Glover (his #1 win)
T Santos ( 1-6-1 in his last 8, complete shell of former self)

How quick it was shocking, the result was not at all. The easiest fight to pick besides the Nickal fight.

It’s weird how TS keeps posting these threads and taking shots at Izzy, who left left Alex sleeping in the cage the last time they met.

Just let Alex have his moment. It doesn’t have anything to do with Izzy. Stop thinking about him all day.

Hate to do this but…… Hill is very overrated. His 2 notable wins are :

Old man Glover (his #1 win)
T Santos ( 1-6-1 in his last 8, complete shell of former self)

How quick it was shocking, the result was not at all. The easiest fight to pick besides the Nickal fight.

Eh, Alex in round one was a good bet. I assumed if Hill approached this like Strickland, and just walked forward trying to kickbox, he would be put to bed early. Relatively predictable tbh. Not at all shocking.

The game plan was there for him to implement. He had to at least try the grappling. He had a better showing than Jiri. He was able to mitigate the calf kick damage and fired back a little.

It’s just the skill level isn’t there. Hill is thinking I just need to block the calf kick then I am in the game.Alex is already setting traps and judging reactions with that lunging body punch. There is also some stuff Hill does that are terrible tells. He always tries to step to Alex’s outside foot to throw the straight left.

Last edited:
He had a better showing than Jiri.
Of course, this is completely insane and not even remotely true. Jiri landed some big shots and had Alex stunned. Jamahal didn't land fucking anything, and Jiri went to the 2nd round. Jiri would also murder Jamahal.

Of course, this is completely insane and not even remotely true. Jiri landed some big shots and had Alex stunned. Jamahal didn't land fucking anything, and Jiri went to the 2nd round. Jiri would also murder Jamahal.
Jiri dropped the ball. He let Alex kick his calf until he couldn’t fight anymore. He didn’t do anything to address Alex’s game

Seriously what the fuck were you all thinking, I’ve been trying to figure this out since the fight was announced, how many people actually thought Hill should be favoured in this fight somehow.

Just zero logic, my easiest pick of the night.

Also, lol at Izzy, his nightmare never ends.
Those are the degenerate gamblers praying for that one big win to turn it all around.

It’s weird how TS keeps posting these threads and taking shots at Izzy, who left left Alex sleeping in the cage the last time they met.

Just let Alex have his moment. It doesn’t have anything to do with Izzy. Stop thinking about him all day.
Cry more.

Back