Magic The Gathering

NEEERDS!
just ,I used to play Mutant chronicles

NEEERDS!
just ,I used to play Mutant chronicles
Probably the time to check out the greatest game our our era since we are mostly stuck inside and it's free to play.

Bought a Weatherlight booster box today, also recently scooped a japanese War of the Spark box, 3x Return to Ravnica boxes, 6 booster packs of The Dark, 2x Fate Reforged boxes, a box of Origins and looking to grab a few Rivals of Ixalan and Ixalan boxes before the new set comes out...

Also contributed to the Seb Mckinnon kickstarter for original, numbered, limited playmats... fun stuff...

Bought a Weatherlight booster box today, also recently scooped a japanese War of the Spark box, 3x Return to Ravnica boxes, 6 booster packs of The Dark, 2x Fate Reforged boxes, a box of Origins and looking to grab a few Rivals of Ixalan and Ixalan boxes before the new set comes out...

Also contributed to the Seb Mckinnon kickstarter for original, numbered, limited playmats... fun stuff...
Are you opening those boxes or just sitting on them?

Are you opening those boxes or just sitting on them?
sitting on the older ones. I usually pre order a few of the newest set from my lgs and open one, and recently open one collectors box too.

I'm a patron (patreon?) of Rudy from Alpha Investments on youtube so i can get newer boxes for $79.99 shipped...

I still have a pair of original Royal Assassins and a dual land somewhere in storage...

Back