Makhachev vs. Moisés PBP

I had ruiz in a parlay, I really need to stop picking fights like lottery numbers.

Crazy to win by KO, when the opponent is up, with hand up, looking for distance and safety. that KO is so fake as that publicity with the "champion" Aljamain

Crazy to win by KO, when the opponent is up, with hand up, looking for distance and safety. that KO is so fake as that publicity with the "champion" Aljamain
Lol didn't she get to her feet because of the ref? Lemos is a beast at straw weight. Fight was over regardless if it continued.

Wish they removed all the fat from these productions and just let the fights follow up more quickly.

Benitez is a level above, but if he backs and tangles, could look even

Right hand is Billy's best punch, Benitez's weakness... on dog

Gabriel just had shit tdd tonight. Shame.i feel like Gabriel at any moment was 1 or 2 punches from KOing Billy but could never land clean

Fuckkk man. Wanted to Bet Billy Q ML, but the decision prop looked so good I took that instead.

7/17/2021 10:00 PM MMA Props Fighting 1411 Quarantillo wins by 3 round decision* +325 vs Not Quarantillo by 3 round decision X
Risking $65.00 To Win $211.25

Billy getting better, Benitez nothing new

Great underdog of the night. Mr. Q dominated throughout.

Awesome performance, but then calling out Charles Rosa is pretty disappointing. I guess it sets him up for another W.

Back