Crime Mass shooting in Russia at Crocus City Hall

I think anytime someone in power fails to keep their own people safe, their grip on power becomes a little more tenuous.
In some cases that's certainly true, but its not like attacks like these won't get viewed as an opportunity for extreme measures by leadership

In some cases that's certainly true, but its not like attacks like these get viewed as an opportunity for extreme measures by leadership

Also true. These types of incidents can definitely be abused by immoral people like Putin.

Now they will learn why they are afraid of the dark, now they will learn why they fear the night.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was orchestrated by Putin himself to blame Ukr just to increase attacks

Looks weord as hell, isn't he just lighting a molotov or something?

Thgere is another video of him with it when they are leaving the place. I didn't want to post that one becvause people were getting shot.

I didn't know about the warnings.

First I've heard of it as well.

I'm no fan of Russia, to put it mildly, but deliberately targetting unarmed civilians in a public area is a disgusting act of cowardice.

When the Russian security forces get their hands on the bastards, any survivors will envy the dead.

Wouldn't surprise me if that was orchestrated by Putin himself to blame Ukr just to increase attacks

Only false flag theory that makes most sense to me is trying to boost recruitment numbers for summer offensive that ukr mentioned might be coming

Get angry people to sign up via wanting revenge

But this is just a theory if it is false flag

Only false flag theory that makes most sense to me is trying to boost recruitment numbers for summer offensive that ukr mentioned might be coming

Get angry people to sign up via wanting revenge

But this is just a theory if it is false flag
They already started blaming Ukraine so...

It doesn't matter if you hate Putin and the Russian war in Ukraine. These sorts of acts against civilians are absolutely gross. Fuck these gun men that carried out the attack. I get tired of seeing so much violence carried out against normal people just trying to live their lives. Heart goes out to the families of all the victims.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back