Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
Doesn't look like it. Weak; they need let the water break the dam at this point and quench all thirsty operators.
Ya if they don’t provide that playlist i will finally retire. I definitely got my money’s worth. Best call of duty in forever.
I truly gave up after all those futuristic jet pack installments.

OK, so Fennec got buffed for range and so did the ISO. Fennec was an odd addition that hadn't its own personality, IMO, but it can be a part-time beast, especially if posting up in an interior and modding for 1v1, single-encounter; need to play around with it again now but had been seeing the Dawn to Dusk b/p in play so I expect to see no fewer of them.

OK, so Fennec got buffed for range and so did the ISO. Fennec was an odd addition that hadn't its own personality, IMO, but it can be a part-time beast, especially if posting up in an interior and modding for 1v1, single-encounter; need to play around with it again now but had been seeing the Dawn to Dusk b/p in play so I expect to see no fewer of them.
Dude the fennec is awesome. Ridiculous ROF

Dude the fennec is awesome. Ridiculous ROF
Well, it just got more awesome! ?1? I remember feeling vulnerable with it unless you are really on top of a situation because it's *click for a dry magazine just like that. Going to tinker with it when I log in and look at what options for modding magazine well; appreciate her recommend. Range is a serious buff for the class, as you well know. I remember when they nerfed the MP5 for as much and following was an up-in-arms cacophony of what to do now...

<Waaah>

Well, it just got more awesome! ?1? I remember feeling vulnerable with it unless you are really on top of a situation because it's *click for a dry magazine just like that. Going to tinker with it when I log in and look at what options for modding magazine well; appreciate her recommend. Range is a serious buff for the class, as you well know. I remember when they nerfed the MP5 for as much and following was an up-in-arms cacophony of what to do now...

<Waaah>
If they added range that gun will shred. That was its main drawback. I believe there is a 40 round drum mag for it. Still empties in like half a second. I use that for my room clearing in place if a shotgun

Whats with all my shotgun attachments disappearing when I throw them in the pack a punch machine ?

I keep trying not to hate cold war but im all but positive that they want me to.

If they added range that gun will shred. That was its main drawback. I believe there is a 40 round drum mag for it. Still empties in like half a second. I use that for my room clearing in place if a shotgun
Hear ya. Drums work well for the class as with the Aug and can prove a shotcaller of a mod in a lot of situations. Though, it's always been the opposite for me with ARs; absolutely hate the zap on mobility. One really feels the weight when modded on the Kilo, for example. I know how popular that setup is -- as well as on the AK, so it's something that just doesn't click with me. I play only with semi-autos now so my head is in another space of stick and move, stick and move; platinum Kali sticks (my babies) when I'm dry. I can't be bogged down in any way or I lose my touch.

Hear ya. Drums work well for the class as with the Aug and can prove a shotcaller of a mod in a lot of situations. Though, it's always been the opposite for me with ARs; absolutely hate the zap on mobility. One really feels the weight when modded on the Kilo, for example. I know how popular that setup is -- as well as on the AK, so it's something that just doesn't click with me. I play only with semi-autos now so my head is in another space of stick and move, stick and move; platinum Kali sticks (my babies) when I'm dry. I can't be bogged down in any way or I lose my touch.
Yup drum mags strictly on smgs and the origin. Fuck now I'm not sure if it's a drum or a long stick. Its 40 rounds, I know that lol

So are we really stuck with Verdansk for another fucking year?
Is Rebirth Island a limited event? I saw the 18d countdown but wasn't 100 what I was looking at. The rank consolidation by A/v purged everyone's MW career global rank, lol. I was 800-something and now I'm a PFC at...7.

<DisgustingHHH>

Is Rebirth Island a limited event? I saw the 18d countdown but wasn't 100 what I was looking at. The rank consolidation by A/v purged everyone's MW career global rank, lol. I was 800-something and now I'm a PFC at...7.

<DisgustingHHH>
Yup timed like the Halloween event. Movement im actually impressed with. Its like a perfect mix of MW and BO5

I'll be honest, I wasn't going to get the game, then I saw it is $44 on the Xbox marketplace, and I just received a $25 Visa in my company's Christmas "gift basket". So for $20..sure. First impressions are that it's amazing given how big the franchise is, there is such a contrast between how each studio makes their version feel.

IW's silence is deafening; S7 (6.5?) rumours still alive. MW community all over yet nerfing of R9 Dragon's Breath as well as not indulging the Community's vocal appetite at this point for nonrotational playlisting of Shoot the Ship, a 24/7 permutation, or Dirty Old Houseboat. Why they stopped in possibly S5 to preview executions in-store, still unsure. Something might come our way in 48h with respect to future of the reboot.

7938eec15d527b5aa894bfb646b95ce8482ade42.gifv

*Poll added in gauging Community interest

Of course these assholes implement OP Cold War guns into warzone to milk skin sales and then will nerf the guns a few weeks from now. Hate these companies. Purposely ruin the game.

Some friends of mine want me to play this but after watching this ragefest...

<{ByeHomer}>

Haha. It's the adrenaline, kept under lid until boiling point. The mode (as well as MP) is in a weird state right now so wish you would have made the leap sooner.

Back