Modern Warfare/Warzone (Call of Duty, 2019)

Rate your interest in a Season 7 for the MW reboot

• Total voters
I guess Im the only one playing for the single player the MP doesnt interest me one bit.

If they remaster MW2 without any of the bullshit, Im paying the full price.

I guess Im the only one playing for the single player the MP doesnt interest me one bit.

It’s funny that this reviewer is the contrarian on the campaign, everyone else is in agreement that it’s a pretty good campaign.

Anybody know if you can play split screen in the campaign mode?

loving this cod
best one for years

I liked the single player, short and sweet. Spec Ops is like the epilogue, so I have to wait on a 15gb download, after 1 day of 50GB download for the story.

Real annoying.

In terms of mission design, COD has hit higher notes but this is consistently good throughout, however enemy placements, spawns and grenade spam should be greatly refined. I feel like there was a lack of care here, but man are some missions so damn great, and gorgeous to look at.

8/10.

Another thing that is annoying is that when you’re playing multiplayer and spot an enemy your character screams off the top of their lungs “ENEMY SPOTTEDDD” which gives away my whereabouts, literally happened to where an enemy was nearby and did not even notice me but when his character yelled he knew I was around and spotted me instantly all due to the damn yelling lol

I still have t got in. Gonna play drunk tomorrow night on PS4.. how’s the cross plateform? Can u select to only play controller people or only mouse and keyboard? Or can you not choose ?

This game is horrible. I have a 3.5+ k/d on every single CoD so inb4 “get good” but yeah, footsteps are way too loud in this game. Flanking is no longer possible as you can hear people from across the map. Bring back dead silence as a perk. It’s critical when everyone can plug headphones into their headset instead of having to buy a 3rd party headset for the same benefit.

I still have t got in. Gonna play drunk tomorrow night on PS4.. how’s the cross plateform? Can u select to only play controller people or only mouse and keyboard? Or can you not choose ?
You can’t choose.

Got my first rage mail today. Got called "the biggest pussy"

<Dana05>

Not the only one. I DGAF about multiplayer (but when i'm done with SP i'll give it a go)
To me this is potentially the best SP campaign of any COD.

Very camp heavy so far. The maps and game design make run n gun difficult. Not impossible, but it's a lot harder to get good K/D ratio via run n gun compared to many of the other games.

Probably the worst maps in the series.

The game appears to want the player to play a slower more methodical style, which basically turns into camp fests. Camping which has existed since the dawn of FPS of course will be a thing, but the way the maps are designed and the loud af footsteps with no constant Dead Silence option makes it really risky to run around.
bottom line, would you recommend getting the game?

last cod i had was MW3. I loved to run and gun in that game. By the time i stopped playing i had 3.5 kdr. I still play it sometimes, but it's pretty much unplayable with the hackers. Out of 10 games, maybe 3 are hack free.

is this a remake of the modern warfare from 2007?

+1

I want to finish the campaign on hardened before I start on anything else

Safe to say it will be a long time before I touch the MP.

It was the London mission that drew me in. I can also see why it was banned in Russia now.

Enjoying it so far though.

Anybody know if you can play split screen in the campaign mode?

Nope it doesn't look like it. No zombies aswell.

Safe to say it will be a long time before I touch the MP.
Yeah a long 5 hours.

Pretty short campaign with an abrupt ending but thoroughly enjoyable.

To me this is potentially the best SP campaign of any COD.
It has similar highs to the good CODs like MW and MW2 but its consistently good but rarely reaches the same peaks as the great ones before.

Yeah a long 5 hours.

Pretty short campaign with an abrupt ending but thoroughly enjoyable.

I don't get much time to game now days sadly. The weekend was a no show from all the updates.

It should have been called Call Of Downloads: Modern Update

This game is horrible. I have a 3.5+ k/d on every single CoD so inb4 “get good” but yeah, footsteps are way too loud in this game. Flanking is no longer possible as you can hear people from across the map. Bring back dead silence as a perk. It’s critical when everyone can plug headphones into their headset instead of having to buy a 3rd party headset for the same benefit.

They do that shit with the footsteps because gamers nowadays rage if they cant hear footsteps like fucking elephants in their headphones. It's the #1 complaint on most multiplayer shooters when it comes to audio. As if you'd be able to hear footsteps in the chaos of battle...

Anyone wanting a run and gun load, I’m finding success with this:

M4A1 - 11.5 barrel, singuard stock, commando foregrip, granulated grip tape, SoH

perks: EOD, restock, shrapnel

claymore / snapshot grenade

bottom line, would you recommend getting the game?

last cod i had was MW3. I loved to run and gun in that game. By the time i stopped playing i had 3.5 kdr. I still play it sometimes, but it's pretty much unplayable with the hackers. Out of 10 games, maybe 3 are hack free.

is this a remake of the modern warfare from 2007?

I did not like MW3 and I didn't play that a ton so I can't really compare to that.

I would not recommend this game UNLESS you are cool with a slower paced COD and are OK with lots of people camping. If you enjoy pubstarring and getting like 15+ kills every game and getting all your kill streaks at least once per match, I would say I do not recommend this as I think it's much harder for those types of games to happen and they added skill-based matchmaking supposedly which means you likely aren't able to stomp on kids every lobby.

I know COD likes to have free weekend things, you could probably just wait for that to see how you like it. If you are really itching to play a shooter then go ahead and get the game now but just know that likely you won't be able to run n gun with the same success as previous games.

I believe it's a reboot of COD4 but the multiplayer does not play like it much at all

Anyone wanting a run and gun load, I’m finding success with this:

M4A1 - 11.5 barrel, singuard stock, commando foregrip, granulated grip tape, SoH

perks: EOD, restock, shrapnel

claymore / snapshot grenade

M4 is really good, it seems like one of the best guns. I like using a similar loadout but also recently I have been using that cheesy shotgun (the pump shotgun with 2 slugs, has super dumb range). I think they might nerf it as it's a 1 hit kill from a pretty good range for a shotgun.

I think Dead Silence might be busted. I had a few games where I activated it and ran behind someone and they did a 180 and killed me. When I watch the kill cam I didn't noticce any perks or killstreaks active that would let them know I was behind them. I read it was broken on release but thought it got fixed. OTher times I activate Dead Silence and sprint across a whole field and somehow no one hears/shoots me so idk what's going on with that.

I find myself yelling "Bullshit", "Fuck this game", "This game is trash" at the wall when i play this game. Its alright though

Back