NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Dougie has moved around so much is a red flag to me on such a long deal.
Is this is his fourth team already? That's a lot for someone who was said to be a franchise defenseman.

Savard signing with Habs is looking great.

Danault to LA good fucking luck!! Smh
Savard didn't play well last year so it may not be that great of a signing. Dmen seem to go down hill fast.

The Danault contract is stupid. LA should have just let the kids play and get experience.

Penguins sign Tanev's replacement, Brock McGinn.

Me until the Hamilton deal is official

R.438b6f5b4718bee99232098676fd0a90

Getzlaf is testing the fa market too, could be decent 3rd line center for Stars. Atlest Stars seems to get best out of old stars joining the team (Cap America, Perry, Radulov, Bishop, Khudobin and possibly Suter).

Rumour for the last week or so I heard was Getzlaf to Montreal to play with Perry. With Staal likely to leave, I think that's a upgrade, depending on how much $$$ he wants too

Rumour for the last week or so I heard was Getzlaf to Montreal to play with Perry. With Staal likely to leave, I think that's a upgrade, depending on how much $$$ he wants too

Nevermind... He resigned with the Ducks for 1 year

They can't honestly believe Hyman and Ceci are going to be the difference makers they needz, right?
Sometimes it is those types of players that get a team over the hump. Claude Lemieux was never a "super star" but was a big time reason Montreal, NJ, and Colorado won cups.

They can't honestly believe Hyman and Ceci are going to be the difference makers they needz, right?
I'm not sure what they believe, but to me they look like the same team that choked against the Ducks back in the day.

Kuemper to the Av's for Timmins a 1st and conditional 3rd.
Landy resigned
Makar resigned

Colorado gonna be scary good for a while.

Stars have now also signed Michael Raffl (1 year) and Jani Hakanpaa(3 years)

Kuemper to the Av's for Timmins a 1st and conditional 3rd.
Landy resigned
Makar resigned

Colorado gonna be scary good for a while.

But I think this is the last year of MacKinnon's contract. The window is small. That's a huge chunk of space invested into Landeskog, Makar, MacKinnon (and will cost more next year) and Mikko Rantanen.

But I think this is the last year of MacKinnon's contract. The window is small. That's a huge chunk of space invested into Landeskog, Makar, MacKinnon (and will cost more next year) and Mikko Rantanen.
They have plenty of young guys who can fill out the roster the following year, and I'm pretty sure Johnson's contract ends next year (or would be easier to buy out).

They will have big money in 4 guys, but it is the right 4 guys.

They have plenty of young guys who can fill out the roster the following year, and I'm pretty sure Johnson's contract ends next year (or would be easier to buy out).

They will have big money in 4 guys, but it is the right 4 guys.

Yeah. I was comparing to say, the Hawks and Pens the last decade or so.

Pens - Crosby, Malkin, Letang, Fleury

Hawks - Toews, Kane, Keith (who really at $5.5m AAV is the equivalent of SFA).

You really can sink big money into 3 or 4 contracts and hopefully get good value from the rest.

I felt the Avs got outcoached vs Vegas. I think the manpower was definitely there to win that series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back