Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - July 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx, man.. was a nice score. it went to +155, in fact, before i bet it.. i'm just mad that i didn't play fed to win the tourney, cause he looks like he has a super easy path to finals now.. we'll see, tho...rooting for the fed express, regardless ;)

i like lopez +200 quite a bit for sunday's matches. it's 1-1. going to 3rd set fresh. but again, i don't proclaim to be tail-worthy.

I played the Canadian, Raonic, at about 12-1, it probably not going to hit but at least there is a shot now. I'm waiting for Fed to play anybody any good, I'm playing against him, I don't think he is 100% or at least match ready 100%

Finally righted the ship with an exceptional value play. Also have a monumental lean tomorrow Iceland vs. France and if my position on the game is correct I'll be laughing to the bank. Feel very confident for tomorrow's pick, if you're interested hit me up. I've decided to drastically cut down on the # of freeplays I gift to sherdoggers. Too many people taking my select free picks for granted and not even bothering to click the like button. Anyways if you're a novice bettor who wants to improve and make consistent gains I can teach you the basics - advanced methods to build that bankroll of yours.

Cheers

- Barry

R80wDKS.png

Finally righted the ship with an exceptional value play. Also have a monumental lean tomorrow Iceland vs. France and if my position on the game is correct I'll be laughing to the bank. Feel very confident for tomorrow's pick, if you're interested hit me up. I've decided to drastically cut down on the # of freeplays I gift to sherdoggers. Too many people taking my select free picks for granted and not even bothering to click the like button. Anyways if you're a novice bettor who wants to improve and make consistent gains I can teach you the basics - advanced methods to build that bankroll of yours.

Cheers

- Barry

R80wDKS.png

Mate you post losing bets more often than winning bets. You claim to "laugh all the way to the bank" but hide your betting cash bet. Putting up £/$10 to win £/$14.60 aint shit. Show your cash before you make these outrageous claims like teaching basics and advanced methods to build bank rolls.

Mate you post losing bets more often than winning bets. You claim to "laugh all the way to the bank" but hide your betting cash bet. Putting up £/$10 to win £/$14.60 aint shit. Show your cash before you make these outrageous claims like teaching basics and advanced methods to build bank rolls.

don't feed the troll lol.

on the Cubbies and on the Rangers

Mets putting out their "B" lineup -- sort of.

Last edited:
I like the Indians here but I don't like the line movement going the other way. I always feel like I'm missing something when I see that. I'm playing the Indians for half a unit bc Kluber is pitching very, very well and I think they should be bigger favorites than -120

Nothing worse than betting against your favorite team when they're playing their best baseball all year

£20 on France @ 1.45 (on PP so £5 free bet for each goal they score) returns £29
£5 (free bet) on France 2-0 + Griezmann anytime @ 11 returns £50

Nothing worse than betting against your favorite team when they're playing their best baseball all year
Do you think the Mets are playing well or the Cubs are just sucking? If you take away that series against the Reds, the Cubs have been losing a lot

I really want to bet France but I'm scared of a draw lol. ML is too high to hedge too

Edit: did it. Fuck it. Up $30 if France wins down $40 if they draw

Last edited:
Do you think the Mets are playing well or the Cubs are just sucking? If you take away that series against the Reds, the Cubs have been losing a lot

could be the Cubs sucking

I really want to bet France but I'm scared of a draw lol. ML is too high to hedge too

Edit: did it. Fuck it. Up $30 if France wins down $40 if they draw

Should be pretty safe!

I've already marked it down as a win. Won £25 in free bets so far (£20 for the 4 goals, plus £5 for Griezmann since I have him and Ronaldo left as top scorer bets and get money whenever they score). Can't tell whether it's going to become a huge mauling (well, moreso) or Iceland are going to just set themselves up to not get humiliated anymore and accept that they're out but avoid losing 7 or 8 nil by just playing really deep.

Should be pretty safe!

I've already marked it down as a win. Won £25 in free bets so far (£20 for the 4 goals, plus £5 for Griezmann since I have him and Ronaldo left as top scorer bets and get money whenever they score). Can't tell whether it's going to become a huge mauling (well, moreso) or Iceland are going to just set themselves up to not get humiliated anymore and accept that they're out but avoid losing 7 or 8 nil by just playing really deep.

I think France get 1 or 2 more at the most. They're gonna relax

2u play on the Diamondbacks today. They have a pitching advantage and also hit righties pretty decently (top ten in slugging)

Edit oh yea and the Giants BP has been worked recently

Crazy odds on scores now... just did France 7 - 2 at 25/1 and 7 - 1 at 25/1 too. Worth a few quid on at those odds.

£50 giants. £20 yankees cardinals double.

i suck at baseball

mma, nfl, or nothing

need to be more disciplined

That Diamondbacks loss pisses me off. Casilla can't get the ball in the strike zone and the rookie is swinging at all the junk pitches. Ugh they def had a chance to tie/win that game there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back