Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry announced out tonight. Hit the Hawks +5.5 3.24u to win 3u

Curry announced out tonight. Hit the Hawks +5.5 3.24u to win 3u

Going opposite. Warriors have played really well the couple games he's missed. I think the other guys take it as a pride thing, esp at home. Might LB ATL at some point though if Warriors get off to a good start and can get a nice line to middle on the Hawks. I think GS wins, and semi-comfortably, but not a big blowout.

so yea, loading up on boston today. -1 is the main play as detailed above, but playing them in some parlays and shit, too. i also like stl, washington, florida. and a gut feel: dallas. (they're struggling, just a small play)

wtf @ pitt not playing fleury against washington. bizarre.
Damn, good stuff man! Followed Blues, Caps, Panthers, Bos -1 so 3-0-1. Today was a good day as Ice Cube would say.

Going opposite. Warriors have played really well the couple games he's missed. I think the other guys take it as a pride thing, esp at home. Might LB ATL at some point though if Warriors get off to a good start and can get a nice line to middle on the Hawks. I think GS wins, and semi-comfortably, but not a big blowout.
Probably a good choice, I'm ice cold tonight lol.

Alliance lost game 1 to Liquids teamfight but I managed to hit them to win game 2 in livebetting for 1.5u @ +850 and that one seems to hit. Will be up huge if they manage to win now and take game 3 or if I somehow lose my balls and hedge liquid at +1000.

Edit: 2-1 Liquid, first game I think A fucked around a bit but the last one they just straight got outplayed. Horrible capping by me, sry to the guys who tailed.

That said I made it out with a profit due to my livebet on game 2, but I really feel bummed anyway. I thought A would do really good this event and althought the loser's bracket looks doable it's not really something that feels good.

Last edited:
Real Madrid, Dortmund, Arsenal and Bayern Munich to win. Single bets and a parlay. Maybe a cheeky parlay with United, Schalke, Bilbao and Stoke.

Capitals and Ducks to win. Single bets (in regulation) and ML parlay.

Put down a big bet on MVP game 2. LGD has no answer for the Korean aggression at all. I think the rumours of them not giving a shit about this tournament might be true.

Put down a big bet on MVP game 2. LGD has no answer for the Korean aggression at all. I think the rumours of them not giving a shit about this tournament might be true.

lol these Korean's are crazy man.. never seen a team dominate as hard as this team been doing so far.. and that is even as the underdogs in all the games

lol these Korean's are crazy man.. never seen a team dominate as hard as this team been doing so far.. and that is even as the underdogs in all the games

Yea I've gotten them at dog odds at most of their games (not the first series), they're such a moneymaking machine. I need to get some decent dogs odds vs liquid thought, that team can play spoiler with the best of them. I think I'll pass on the next game, possibly betting the over/under line depending on draft. Archon isn't very good and Ehome looked out of shape but if Eleven doesn't have problems with his teeth maybe they'll play better. Gave them a pass due to the "medical emergency" during the group stages but if they don't look really impressive here I'll be huge on CoL/Spirit winner vs them next game. Edit: I might've gotten that confused, I guess winner will be up against alliance. Still same idea, but worse odds.

Also these fucking Koreans. Diving tier 2's at 4 min. That has to be a first since the Navi team during TI 1 or whatever tournament those highlights are from.

Might be some value on Complexity next. Team Spirit has a very young carry and his keyboard has been lost by the organisers(!).

According to their twitter the team is tired and they seem kind of upset in general. The other team seems kind of pissed off too, but at least they're all a bit older and probably better equipped to deal with tons of delay, drama and dumb shit in China.

This tournament has a 3 million dollar prize pool btw, and it makes a random fight pass event look like UFC 100 in production quality.

That work out well, on VP medium now. If VG keeps drafting stuff neither I or the commentators understand I'll go big.

That work out well, on VP medium now. If VG keeps drafting stuff neither I or the commentators understand I'll go big.

can you post here once the draft is done? i watched alot of games but still dont know excatly how some heroes match up against eachother.. already on vp like you but might add more if you are confident after the draft.

Ah sry, was to late. Wasn't that confident bud added anyway since I kind of liked the lanes although I probably wouldn't if it wasn't for how bad VG looked last game. Don't think it was an outdraft, just not really confident in the FY-jungler. Send me a PM and I post whatever thoughts I have tomorrow.

As someone else said I think Newbee takes it against CDEC, won a bunch a bets in a row so I think I'll be on them. If Chaun gets ench and it's not a clear fuck up draft (as in, even commentators will have a hard time not making fun of it) I think newbee should be -200 and they're around -150 now.

Ah sry, was to late. Wasn't that confident bud added anyway since I kind of liked the lanes although I probably wouldn't if it wasn't for how bad VG looked last game. Don't think it was an outdraft, just not really confident in the FY-jungler. Send me a PM and I post whatever thoughts I have tomorrow.

As someone else said I think Newbee takes it against CDEC, won a bunch a bets in a row so I think I'll be on them. If Chaun gets ench and it's not a clear fuck up draft (as in, even commentators will have a hard time not making fun of it) I think newbee should be -200 and they're around -150 now.

np added some more on livebet as VP started taking over.. came out with a nice profit on dota today. thanks for the picks.

so far for tommorow i only have OG -1,5 small

tailing you on Newbee. odds down to -116 now on pinnacle

np added some more on livebet as VP started taking over.. came out with a nice profit on dota today. thanks for the picks.

so far for tommorow i only have OG -1,5 small

Yea, I was dead wrong on Alliance but I've hit every game since then I think. That said I've been up since 3am so I might be wrong on that one. Up fairly big thought.

I think I like OG -1.5 @2.4 or whatever it is now, but I havn't decided yet. They kind of threw a game earlier and while they're for sure talented enough to win it all if they play their best I get the feeling that they'll give up a game or two here or there. Also Secret was really good with that Tide/Enigma combo and puppy is really smart so they might have enough in the tank to take a game. I think there is value in that bet but I'm just not feeling great about it for some reason. Might be lack of sleep.

last night i put down 2u on Jordan Clarkson's combined points + rebounds + assists o25.5. the bet hit by the end of the third quarter so it wasnt much of a sweat. i think there is some value on these lines when Kobe is out, especially until that number is adjusted. Clarkson is trying to be a more well rounded player and actually had 4 assists and rebounds by the end of the first quarter yesterday. when kobe plays, obv Clarkson has a lower usage rate so a bet like that is less likely to hit and i wouldnt play it. clarkson can pretty much score 20 points (or get close to 20) against inferior competition. ill keep an eye on that and post next time i think its worth a bet

Yea, I was dead wrong on Alliance but I've hit every game since then I think. That said I've been up since 3am so I might be wrong on that one. Up fairly big thought.

I think I like OG -1.5 @2.4 or whatever it is now, but I havn't decided yet. They kind of threw a game earlier and while they're for sure talented enough to win it all if they play their best I get the feeling that they'll give up a game or two here or there. Also Secret was really good with that Tide/Enigma combo and puppy is really smart so they might have enough in the tank to take a game. I think there is value in that bet but I'm just not feeling great about it for some reason. Might be lack of sleep.

i lost on alliance too, but i still think it was a good bet given how the teams performed leading up to this major..

ya i am not super confident in the -1,5 either.. Secret are so unpredictable lately.. one game they play amazing dota and the next its the complete opposite :)

btw Newbee the dog now.. did someone loose there keyboard again? :D .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back