Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - May 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. in total i have Miami +140, Miami +4.5, and Toronto +7. If any of those bets dont hit after this OT period ill be pissed that i lost on that half court shot

Damn BOL. I'd just be happy w one bet haha

Wow that should have been middled if Miami could inbound the ball LOL.

Then Lowry hits a half court shot to force OT! Well, let's go Miami by 4, 5 or 6 here ha ha!

Wow.. in total i have Miami +140, Miami +4.5, and Toronto +7. If any of those bets dont hit after this OT period ill be pissed that i lost on that half court shot

Yeah that's brutal. All of them locked up and Lowry does that.

when they were down 35-41.

got killed on baseball tonight. fuck it. i need to stick to ufc.
i got a podcast to recommend you if you want a second opinion on baseball

yeah for sure man hit me.

by the way, i noticed vegas dave's baseball package is $1540 and he allows you to split with 2 friends.

that's like $513 each which aint that much. anyone want to do the split?

yeah for sure man hit me.

by the way, i noticed vegas dave's baseball package is $1540 and he allows you to split with 2 friends.

that's like $513 each which aint that much. anyone want to do the split?
Not that I'm interested but what's keeping 100 of us ITT pooling $16 each for his picks and keeping it between us? I mean, how is he gonna regulate it being between two people

HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

split between 3 people but good question, no idea. i think it would be a fucking pain in the ass to organise and presumably someone would have to collect the cash from the other players first, which would be difficult because of trust.

@iGnP

We both hit all bets, sweet. That half court shot actually let me middle my bets LOL.

fuck shoulda played the heat SU. they can be great and they can be terrible. i bet they lose game 2 badly.

fuck shoulda played the heat SU. they can be great and they can be terrible. i bet they lose game 2 badly.

I remember reading a trend where if a home team favored by 4+ loses outright in game 1, they cover at a very high rate in game 2 if the spread is the same as game 1. I'll prob be playing that myself

Sorry for spamming the thread but I'm gonna LB the Warriors next time the Blazers go on a run. Hopefully I can get them at juicy odds

Wow GS is -110?! I was hoping for +150. Pass

Down 14 and still -110.

They are such a different team with no Steph. Capable of winning for sure but he just puts so much pressure on defenses.

Tempted to take the Blazers -110 here.

Nah, pass for now. Can't pull the trigger.

Down 14 and still -110.

They are such a different team with no Steph. Capable of winning for sure but he just puts so much pressure on defenses.

Tempted to take the Blazers -110 here.

Nah, pass for now. Can't pull the trigger.
Portland was hitting some stupid shots. If they can continue doing it in the second half, they'll win. I'm hoping the 2H line is better

Portland was hitting some stupid shots. If they can continue doing it in the second half, they'll win. I'm hoping the 2H line is better

McCollum has been awesome, hit his prop of over 19.5 for 1.5u at -130. Loved that prop and he's at 14 already so it better hit LOL.

But they are still up 10 and their best player Lillard only has 3 pts and 3 assists. Have to figure he turns it up 2nd half.

I'm biting now at +130 for just half a unit. I think up 10, with no Curry for the W's and Lillard basically having done nothing it's got value.

Can I get that -110 line back? Lol Warriors are too good

LOL...and now it's down to 3.

I still think Lillard will make some noise and Blazers will hang around in this one. Probably should have passed on that ML bet though ha ha.

GS is down 8 and 2H line is -10? So that would equal GS -2 for the game? Nah pass for me. Half a unit on Portland +10 for me but not confident in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back