Multiplatform Official Borderlands 3 Discussion

How do you rate Borderlands 3?

• Total voters
You could always level up your guardian rankings for extra perks. I'm just playing it a second time in vault mode but its way way too easy compared to playing on Mayhem Mode 2 and 3. Main reason Im replaying the story on vault mode is I want to obtain the same legendary mission reward items that I had earlier in the game but now it would scale to the same level 50

Some of the epic/legendary items are way too powerful that it breaks the game. Currently playing beastmaster but the grenade that generates one grenade every time you use a skill combined with the artifact that makes you invulnerable for 5 secs if your health is cut in half and the shield that makes you invulnerable for 5 secs when it breaks, clas mod that revises your pet after each kill almost guarantees that I wont die

Yeah, my build makes it where I pretty much never die. The giant battles are more just long and tedious rather than difficult. I never die, even if I just stand there and tank mobs.

After completing the game finally I immediately started a new character lol addictive gameplay loop, lol @ robmafia trying to troll this thread.

I always play Siren. I've pretty much finished everything and am on Mayhem Mode 3 now. I feel like my char is already pretty overpowered. Not sure what I'm supposed to do now. Just farm more epics? Where are some good places to farm? Anywhere I can just run to without redoing all the story again?
I'm getting close to 100 percent completion on play though one. Just a couple more sides missions, Hammerlock hunts and Target of Opportunities. I've only been doing Mayhem one throughout all of this. I may up it to 2 when I start a second playthough. Not sure how much time I'll play after that until DLC comes out.

I was thinking of trying to get 100 percent completion but some of the maps are a nightmare to navigate, it's kind of putting me off

Hit level 49 last night discovered all of the locations except a few on Eden 6. I have to be close to finishing the Hammerlock and Zero missions since I don't have much land to cover. I wish they showed in better specifics which crew challenges needed to be done.

Just to bump this thread. First time border lands player. I hadn't played for 3 weeks and was not getting into it. Got to level 12 this weekend and some weapons that have elemental damage. It's becoming slightly fun but not pulling me in.

I've honestly been more or less disappointed by the game as a whole. I still play quite a bit in my free time, but what I expected in the 7 year build up to the game, and what was delivered were completely misaligned. Really kind of annoyed with all the nerfs, but the gunplay is great.

Currently really enjoying the event. The amount of anointed gear is insane. I'd suggest creating a secondary account to endlessly mule items as opposed to being forced to leave something you know is good, or could be great in the future, behind.

I've honestly been more or less disappointed by the game as a whole. I still play quite a bit in my free time, but what I expected in the 7 year build up to the game, and what was delivered were completely misaligned. Really kind of annoyed with all the nerfs, but the gunplay is great.

Currently really enjoying the event. The amount of anointed gear is insane. I'd suggest creating a secondary account to endlessly mule items as opposed to being forced to leave something you know is good, or could be great in the future, behind.
This right here is why eridium is almost entirely useless now. They really need to fix that somehow.

Got 100 percent of the achievements about a week ago and start TVHM but haven't played it since. Gonna wait till some DLC drops.

Got 100 percent of the achievements about a week ago and start TVHM but haven't played it since. Gonna wait till some DLC drops.
I'm currently playing the Halloween event going on try get the new guns and skins before it goes away should keep me busy for few hours until I take a break and play the outer worlds

I'm currently playing the Halloween event going on try get the new guns and skins before it goes away should keep me busy for few hours until I take a break and play the outer worlds
Maybe I'll get on tonight and see what that's all about.

I'm getting a bunch of anointed legendary items with terror bonuses. Just been farming Gigamind. Easiest and best way to build up your character IMO.

So you can’t read the eridium emblems until you beat the game?

kinda lame

Sad to see this game didn’t do as well as I had hoped for Sherdog. Oh well. Off to Outer Worlds.

Sad to see this game didn’t do as well as I had hoped for Sherdog. Oh well. Off to Outer Worlds.
I thought this would be a bit more popular. I'm still looking forward to some dlc.

It's a good game. I liked it. Gets a bit much after awhile though. I beat the game in like 3 days so maybe that was my bad

I’m actually enjoying this game. It’s basically just an updated a version on the other games. So just same shit but still enjoyable to me.

I had to slow down and do a bunch of side missions because I’m level 10 and everything I’m finding for guns is level 14 and shit. So I gotta rank up more.

Currently level 24 Moze. Haven't yet reached the Katagawa boss and want to level up further before taking it on. Enjoying the handling & diversity of the various guns. I'm not obsessive in storing a bunch of stuff, just keep the highest ranked stuff & sell the rest. Enjoying the bloody harvest event especially whacking that crazy mofo Captain Haunt. Glad someone above mentioned farming Gigamind. Will try that out.

Back