Multiplatform Official Borderlands 3 Discussion

How do you rate Borderlands 3?

• Total voters
Just finished up the Bloody Harvest challenges. Tedious. I just didn’t have that much patience for killing Captain Haunt 25 times.

Just finished up the Bloody Harvest challenges. Tedious. I just didn’t have that much patience for killing Captain Haunt 25 times.

Did you get a decent reward for it? I mean I've killed him about 5 times but don't think I have the desire to do that 25 times! And happy thanksgiving to you!

Did you get a decent reward for it? I mean I've killed him about 5 times but don't think I have the desire to do that 25 times! And happy thanksgiving to you!
Happy thanksgiving.
You basically only get the 4 rewards for the progression of challenges completed. After completing all the challenges, you get the ghost metal grey weapon skin. If anything, farm for the Ghast Call grenade. Thing’s a beast.

Picked this up on Black Friday. It's fun as hell. Picked Fl4k and he seems to be pretty op. Does he taper off in mayhem 3-4 or stay op?

Dlc on December 21st?

Heres a shift code for a beastly assault rifle.
Only drops on mayhem 4 pretty good rifle too.
Code is good until early January.
WSW33-HSFJ9-CWRZF-6J3B3-JF6BF
Works all platforms.

Heres a shift code for a beastly assault rifle.
Only drops on mayhem 4 pretty good rifle too.
Code is good until early January.
WSW33-HSFJ9-CWRZF-6J3B3-JF6BF
Works all platforms.
Good looking out

Does this chapter as good as previous ones?

I like it a lot. The guns feel the best they've ever felt and the special skils are more variable on each skill tree. The story may not be as memorable as the previous one but then I don't play for the story. Definitely check it out if you enjoyed the others.

Anyone here got an extra anointed transformer shield? I will have something you want in trade value.

Anyone here got an extra anointed transformer shield? I will have something you want in trade value.

I have a transformer, not sure if it's anointed, I don't use it. What platform are you on

Picked up 3 copies of this for all the kids for Christmas. I figured they can all link up online and game away. 2 of em loved the first 2, my son I'm not sure hes ever played borderlands before

My transformer is anointed after all.

I'm on PC, epic store, hit me up

My transformer is anointed after all.

I'm on PC, epic store, hit me up
Damn im on ps4. Been farming killavolt for the last few days and havent had 1 drop after like who knows how many kills on mayhem 4. Thanks though.

So beat fire and rain but they both dropped legendaries where I can’t get to them on the map

So beat fire and rain but they both dropped legendaries where I can’t get to them on the map

Won't the machine in sanctuary have them if you go to the ship after your game? It works for me.

Won't the machine in sanctuary have them if you go to the ship after your game? It works for me.
Have to look. Was pissed. One on each side and both where you can’t ge to then

Got this game a few weeks after it released in September... And I still play it regularly. Changed my vote to awesome..

I now realize I should have just gotten the main campaign over with as quickly as possible so I could have unlocked mayhem and tvhm.. that way I didn't have to spend so much time collecting weapons to sell to make enough money to enlarge my back pack, etc..

After level 50 with a perfected build the game changes radically.... I have a moze build that constantly regenerates ammo so I don't really have to bother opening up ammo crates anymore.. I'm literally blasting my way through everything now.

I highly recommend getting the lucky 7 handgun, found in the compactor in the handsome jackpot dlc.. get a good roll on it and mayhem 4 becomes playable.. not easy, it is still challenging, but with a good roll you can deal with the bullet sponge enemies and bosses.

Got this game a few weeks after it released in September... And I still play it regularly. Changed my vote to awesome..

I now realize I should have just gotten the main campaign over with as quickly as possible so I could have unlocked mayhem and tvhm.. that way I didn't have to spend so much time collecting weapons to sell to make enough money to enlarge my back pack, etc..

After level 50 with a perfected build the game changes radically.... I have a moze build that constantly regenerates ammo so I don't really have to bother opening up ammo crates anymore.. I'm literally blasting my way through everything now.

I highly recommend getting the lucky 7 handgun, found in the compactor in the handsome jackpot dlc.. get a good roll on it and mayhem 4 becomes playable.. not easy, it is still challenging, but with a good roll you can deal with the bullet sponge enemies and bosses.
You should try the craps torgue pistol. Put it in sticky mode the splash damage is insane. Plus you can get it in fire so gets boosted from incendiary skills.

Back