Official crow eating thread

I've eaten my hat and then some. This is starting to become a trend for me with first Strickland and now Ngannou. Not just that both won/pretty much won, but also the way they won. Never thought it would go down like that.

Eat quietly, lad. Don't try to disguise the stupidity of your statements with "yeah but I want to shine Dana's knob so it's all good."

Just enjoy taking all of it in. Don't fight it.

{<jordan}
My dish wasn’t bad, but like I said most Ngannou supporter were just Dana haters, most of the people didn’t even purchase the PPV.

My dish wasn’t bad, but like I said most Ngannou supporter were just Dana haters, most of the people didn’t even purchase the PPV.

Oh you have a healthy dish being served. Multiple courses. Patience. There's still a ways to go.

Don't take breaks to ramble incoherently about Dana White and PPV numbers.

Mocking-Cry.gif

Big Frank bless.

200w.gif

Just eat the crow quietly, son.

You went from "Lol Francis is an idiot and will never get a big boxing fight" to "Fury didn't look like he took this seriously."

<36>

So fucking stupid.

get your quotes right, i never called him an idiot. i guess Lennox Lewis, Usyk, and Tim Bradley are so fucking stupid too because they thought exactly what i thought. i have no problem admitting when i was wrong, i'm don't go and hide like some people...

get your quotes right, i never called him an idiot. i guess Lennox Lewis, Usyk, and Tim Bradley are so fucking stupid too because they thought exactly what i thought. i have no problem admitting when i was wrong, i'm don't go and hide like some people...

Admit when you're wrong instead of blabbering about some nonsense. Lol at accusing anyone of "hiding." That's exactly what this thread is demonstrating. Only person hiding is you behind "Fury wasn't even trying."

<36>

Oh and as for you never called him an idiot:
lol none of those guys would accept that. Ngannou should thank his lucky stars if they even accept a boxing match with him. i said this from the beginning. Ngannou is an idiot for talking all that shit about UFC without having anything down in writing.

You in fact are an idiot ;) Now you can go and enjoy "hiding."

Hopefully Stipe KOs Jones and Usyk KOs Fury and balance is restored

I said it ngannou would look good. You heard it here first

Admit when you're wrong instead of blabbering about some nonsense.

Lol at accusing anyone of "hiding." That's exactly what this thread is demonstrating. Hiding behind "Fury wasn't even trying."

<36>

hiding? i'm right here and i admitted it. you, i've never seen you admit anything. i don't think you know how sad you look gloating about something you didn't say shit about before hand. you didn't predict Francis winning, and you only whined about Francis getting the Fury fight because you hate Dana White and the UFC. what kind of person DWELLS in a place that only talks about the things you hate and all you do is sit there and try and shit on people? i can't imagine you have a happy life if this is what you like to do on your spare time. sheesh.

hiding? i'm right here and i admitted it. you, i've never seen you admit anything. i don't think you know how sad you look gloating about something you didn't say shit about before hand. you didn't predict Francis winning, and you only whined about Francis getting the Fury fight because you hate Dana White and the UFC. what kind of person DWELLS in a place that only talks about the things you hate and all you do is sit there and try and shit on people? i can't imagine you have a happy life if this is what you like to do on your spare time. sheesh.

Admit what?

<36>

I'm happy to admit anything I've been wrong about. I don't hide behind "yeah but he wasn't trying" like a five year old.
And lol at blabbering about Dana White. We're talking about Francis. I know you guys love the Bald Goof but stay on topic.

Why are you unable to admit you were wrong and you did call him an idiot? Let me refresh your memory. I know you're not too bright.

get your quotes right, i never called him an idiot.

lol none of those guys would accept that. Ngannou should thank his lucky stars if they even accept a boxing match with him. i said this from the beginning. Ngannou is an idiot for talking all that shit about UFC without having anything down in writing.

Lol at "all you do is shit on people." My god you are fucking stupid. Lol.

Admit when you're wrong instead of blabbering about some nonsense. Lol at accusing anyone of "hiding." That's exactly what this thread is demonstrating. Only person hiding is you behind "Fury wasn't even trying."

<36>

Oh and as for you never called him an idiot:

You in fact are an idiot ;) Now you can go and enjoy "hiding."

what can i say, you got me good. how did you remember that and found the exact quote so quickly. impressive. and kind of strange.

Admit what?

<36>

I'm happy to admit anything I've been wrong about. I don't hide behind "yeah but he wasn't trying" like a five year old.
And lol at blabbering about Dana White. We're talking about Francis. I know you guys love the Bald Goof but stay on topic.

Why are you unable to admit you were wrong and you did call him an idiot? Let me refresh your memory. I know you're not too bright.

Lol at "all you do is shit on people." My god you are fucking stupid. Lol.

hey, whatever man. i'm sorry for whatever i did to you to make you like this, but i'm sorry. ok? you good? i don't know what you should admit to because i don't remember anything you say lol, i'm just saying i never see you eating any crow in any thread. that's all.

what can i say, you got me good.

It's pretty easy, I know.

how did you remember that and found the exact quote so quickly. impressive. and kind of strange.

You want to know how? It's pretty simple. I didn't remember anything. I just assumed you called him an idiot because you like to shit on people ;)

<36>

hey, whatever man. i'm sorry for whatever i did to you to make you like this, but i'm sorry. ok? you good? i don't know what you should admit to because i don't remember anything you say lol, i'm just saying i never see you eating any crow in any thread. that's all.

You don't need to quote me multiple times. I understand you're upset.

Great thread. Take it easy fellas. Try to be a bit more positive in the future.

Hespect to Francis
Everybody thought coming in of course a HW champ boxer would school him
But this is why we watch
I was impressed at how smart and defensive he fought and didn't get too wild
It was almost like watching a different fighter from him MMA

It's pretty easy, I know.

You want to know how? It's pretty simple. I didn't remember anything. I just assumed you called him an idiot because you like to shit on people ;)

<36>

You don't need to quote me multiple times. I understand you're upset.

Great thread. Take it easy fellas. Try to be a bit more positive in the future.

i quoted you again because you edited your post and added some other shit in there. and i know how you knew, it's because you hang on every word i say and wait for a time you can use it against me. every time me and you interact on here you're always telling me how stupid and dumb i am and trying to rustle my jimmies. i literally don't even know why but i'm sure you do lol

Before the fight I tell my son I'm rooting for Ngannou but he's going to get destroyed. Then I explained to him that he already won in life just by being there.
The 10th round ends. I tell him, you have just witnessed the greatest upset in sports history.
Then they read the first score card and my heart sunk. I knew then it was a split decision.
When they raised Fury's hand my son was devestated.
Yes son, they will crush you. They will steal from you. They will cheat you and try to take away everything you have.
I remember watching the Larry Holmes vs Michael Spinks rematch with my dad. We thought it was a terrible decision (Spinks).
I literally kept waking up last night. I was that mad at the decision. I feel like someone stole from Francis one of the greatest sports moments in history.

I'll have a slice of crow pie

When he said he'd fight Fury I thought pfft yeah right moron, never gonna happen. Then when it's booked, of course it's gonna be a shitshow exhibition pawing match... Glad to be proven wrong.

Still, fuck everyone involved for not making the Jones fight happen. Imagine if Frank already had Jones' scalp and he did this

I wanted Francis to win, even bet a small amount of money on him - but that was with my heart and not my head. Didn't really think he would be able to make it competitive.

Definitely happy it was so close.

I did not expect Francis to do as well as he did, that's for sure.

Good for him -- took his opportunity and max'ed it out. Would have liked to have had a 'Dana cam' during the fight! You can be sure he WAS watching that fight...probably swearing quietly.
- even though Ngannou was adjudicated the loser, it was very close and frankly he should probably have gotten the nod.

I don't believe Tyson Fury took this fight that seriously and he SAID he trained hard but....I don't know about that.

Back