RBR ***OFFICIAL*** Sherdog Sanctioned Wilder vs Fury II PPV RBR 2/22

Who wins the rematch of the Baddest Man on the Planet ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just looking foward to AJ pulling the Undertaker to a good to great match at WM.

Nice, dude. I assume you probably don't watch anymore then?
Nah not on tv.

There's a couple wrestling themed youtube channels that i watch...one of them is Botchamania and the other i forget the name but it's just kind of commentary on the business type stuff more than actually what's happening in ring or on the broadcast

Just watched Wilder/Fury 2
Some thoughts:
- Something was off with Wilder from the start of rd. 1. There was something resembling fear in his eyes. Something was not right. I don't believe Wilder is scared of anyone. There must be an explanation for this.

Deontay Wilder has blamed his elaborate ring-walk costume for his WBC heavyweight title defeat by Tyson Fury.

The American, 34, said his costume was too heavy and as a result he "didn't have the legs" for the fight.

Wilder also told US media he will exercise his rematch clause for a third fight against Fury.

"Fury didn't hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me," Wilder told Yahoo.

Wilder said the costume, which featured armour, a mask and a crown, weighed at least 40 pounds (18.1kg) and was a tribute to Black History Month.

Fury was carried to the ring on a throne, while also wearing a crown.

"I didn't have no legs from the beginning of the fight - in the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through," added Wilder.

"I was only able to put it on [for the first time] the night before but I didn't think it was going to be that heavy.

"I wanted it to be good and I guess I put that before anything."

Deontay Wilder has blamed his elaborate ring-walk costume for his WBC heavyweight title defeat by Tyson Fury.

The American, 34, said his costume was too heavy and as a result he "didn't have the legs" for the fight.

Wilder also told US media he will exercise his rematch clause for a third fight against Fury.

"Fury didn't hurt me at all, but the simple fact is that my uniform was way too heavy for me," Wilder told Yahoo.

Wilder said the costume, which featured armour, a mask and a crown, weighed at least 40 pounds (18.1kg) and was a tribute to Black History Month.

"I didn't have no legs from the beginning of the fight - in the third round, my legs were just shot all the way through," added Wilder.

"I was only able to put it on [for the first time] the night before but I didn't think it was going to be that heavy.

This is an all time terrible excuse. I'm stunned

So many threads about Wilder's pathetic excuses.
Why so many people care about this shit?
We should focus on Tyson instead.

Fury gave a historic performance. He thrilled us inside the ring and really damn entertained us out of it.
I am still singing American Pie... TO THIS DAY! lol.

So many threads about Wilder's pathetic excuses.
Why so many people care about this shit?
We should focus on Tyson instead.

Fury gave a historic performance. He thrilled us inside the ring and really damn entertained us out of it.
I am still singing American Pie... TO THIS DAY! lol.
It's funny tho

LOL thanks. That's a new one...

AJ has more power than both and can actually box.
Ruiz would beat Wilder and Fury as well
How would Wilder deal with Ruiz when that fucker starts swarming you?
Way faster hands than Fury, he laces combos better than Fury, hed be a nightmare for Wilder.
Theres a good chance Wilder never wins a meaningful fight again. It happens to big punchers all the time when they lose. They break mentally and become somewhat exposed.
Joshua KOd Klitschko and has been #1 since then.
Ruiz is #2
You are fucking delusional. Neither AJ nor Ruiz have fought someone as good as Fury or Wilder. And no, washed up Klitschko doesnt count.

You are fucking delusional. Neither AJ nor Ruiz have fought someone as good as Fury or Wilder. And no, washed up Klitschko doesnt count.

Klitschko gave a better account of himself against Joshua than he did against Fury. Thinner, more active, with better movement.
He obviously does count.

@Kung Fu Kowboy, when did the poll close? I left about 5 or so Saturday and didn't get back here until 10 and didn't pay attention, but it had been 50/50 the whole time once we had some number of votes. For days. Did all the Fury ones come in late?
Like during or after the fight? lol

The Fight Poll was about even at the start of the fight. Fury votes came in when he took over the fight... and pretty much after the finish. *didn't close it during boxer announcements because the community was still joining the discussion...

Could someone maybe merge some of these threads together? This is becoming the Wilder/Fury forum.

@Kung Fu Kowboy
or @PUO3 ?

Looking into it bud... Saturday Night is the hot topic at the moment and will probably be discussed until something else big comes along.

Klitschko gave a better account of himself against Joshua than he did against Fury. Thinner, more active, with better movement.
He obviously does count.
LOL.

You're taking apples and oranges opponents and trying to apply logic to that. Idiocy. "Hurr durr Klitscho looked better against Joshua, so he clearly had not declined."

Guess what? Klitscho would also look good against the #20 ranked fighter. Maybe the version of Klitschko that fought Fury would absolutely destroy Joshua? Maybe Tyson Fury was just THAT good, and made him look bad?

I mean it's obvious to me that Klitschko has been steadily declining. Prime Klitschko would have beaten Tyson Fury in that fight, and the current version of Tyson Fury is much better than one who fought Klitschko or Wilder #1.

IMO logic dictates that Fury is going to destroy Joshua. Let's see if AJ has the guts to even accept the fight.

LOL.

You're taking apples and oranges opponents and trying to apply logic to that. Idiocy. "Hurr durr Klitscho looked better against Joshua, so he clearly had not declined."

Guess what? Klitscho would also look good against the #20 ranked fighter. Maybe the version of Klitschko that fought Fury would absolutely destroy Joshua? Maybe Tyson Fury was just THAT good, and made him look bad?

I mean it's obvious to me that Klitschko has been steadily declining. Prime Klitschko would have beaten Tyson Fury in that fight, and the current version of Tyson Fury is much better than one who fought Klitschko or Wilder #1.

IMO logic dictates that Fury is going to destroy Joshua. Let's see if AJ has the guts to even accept the fight.

Klitschko was quicker, lighter on his feet and obviously better prepared. It hardly depends on your opponent. He didn’t have much left to prove back to the Fury fight, having reigned for a decade. He was just hungrier against AJ. It’s no rocket science, really.

Fury may beat Joshua, but AJ is no Wilder. He can switch between several gameplans, he moves way better than Wilder and he won’t be bullied as easily inside. We’ll see. Fury should be the favorite, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back