Official UFC 196 Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Villante's got a good arsenal offensively, but his defense is almost non existent and his cardio is not consistent at all. Many fights hes gassed in. Thats a deadly combo.
I would argue however, that in his most recent fight that went into the 3rd round(Anderson) he not only did just fine, but finished him in the 3rd. Cannot take anything from his two most recent fights in the cardio category however.

Sage advice

Meaning?

Conor has made me a ton of money. However, the card has so many clear favorites, imo playing props are the only way imma make money. I hate prop bets.

And? I guarantee Nunes gasses harder than her

Sarah Kaufman didn't really hurt Valentina much in the first two rounds of their fight and Valentina still got weaker in the third round. Amanda Nunes could do some damage early and then we'll see how Valetina looks in the third. I think they'll both be game, but I think Amanda may stop her or at least hurt her badly enough early to slow Valentina down. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.

I would argue however, that in his most recent fight that went into the 3rd round(Anderson) he not only did just fine, but finished him in the 3rd. Cannot take anything from his two most recent fights in the cardio category however.
I agree on the Anderson fight, thats why I made sure to say inconsistent lol but that Lawlor fight I would disagree. I livebet Lawlor after round 1 @ +450, and part of the reason was I saw Villante slowing down from the output he was throwing and his striking getting sloppier, less thoughtful and his already horrible defense getting worse for it.

Erosa, Conor ITD, Holly ITD, Latifi ITD, Shevchenko decision, Corey Descion parlay pays +5100. One of the safest parlays I feel.

Meaning?

Conor has made me a ton of money. However, the card has so many clear favorites, imo playing props are the only way imma make money. I hate prop bets.
2 teamers. They've killed it for me last two events, so they can't be too bad to lay juice on :D. Hope that streak lives.

Sarah Kaufman didn't really hurt Valentina much in the first two rounds of their fight and Valentina still got weaker in the third round. Amanda Nunes could do some damage early and then we'll see how Valetina looks in the third. I think they'll both be game, but I think Amanda may stop her or at least hurt her badly enough early to slow Valentina down. Will be interesting to see how it plays out.
That's only a one fight sample though, and it was on short notice. Unless Nunes has worked on her conditioning a lot she has more or less been a one round fighter

Erosa, Conor ITD, Holly ITD, Latifi ITD, Shevchenko decision, Corey Descion parlay pays +5100. One of the safest parlays I feel.
Thoughts behind playing Erosa? I think that is easily dog or pass

That's only a one fight sample though, and it was on short notice. Unless Nunes has worked on her conditioning a lot she has more or less been a one round fighter

Good points. I just played Shevchenko +3½ points in case she does win a round or more.

Thoughts behind playing Erosa? I think that is easily dog or pass
Erosa is nothing special. He is a point fighter who will avoid exchanges with Ishi who is looking to land his power shots but will gas in the late second to third in which Erosa wins a decision or finishes him (which I doubt). I think his movement and length of Erosa will cause problems for the japanese fighter which iirc doesnt have great cage cutting footwork. Ishii has one strategy which is to land his power shot.

He also raises the odds from +3300 to +5100

Tom Lawlor said he had a slight concussion in Oct... that's why he pulled out of his last fight.

2 teamers. They've killed it for me last two events, so they can't be too bad to lay juice on :D. Hope that streak lives.

These are great but Ill just look to play prop parlays and bet big on a fight or two. Hopefully Nate Diaz can last for me to LB.

If you bet against Diego Sanchez, consider yourself removed from my buddy list.

Jim Miller has no head coach at Miller Brothers MMA

Villante trained with Stipe for half his camp.

word, i think the villante line is off because he made that one slip up against lawlor and got taken out, even though he was dominating the entire fight up to that point.
Disagree.

It was not a slip against Lawlor. I had a nice bet on Villante and started to really worry by the end of the 1rst. he was putting a beating on filthy but he started to get really sloppy. it was almost like he was asking to get KOed. Then 2nd round came and BUM, lights out.

Latifi is really good fighter and have an impressive power. If he connects clean the fight is over.

that't not entirely true. there are some vitamins (B12 if im not mistaken is a big one) that only come from animal products. others, like Vitamin A, are found in non-animal products but a vegan would have to eat a ton of fruits and veggies to get a daily recommended amount. Vegans are recommended to supplement w such nutrients
Yeah, I just meant a properly planned vegan diet including supplements :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back