Official Women's Division Discussion #27

From USADA yes
She can fight on places not ruled by them though.

Something similar happened to Alexander schelemenko when he had the 4 years ban and Ivan Shritkov when he got "surprisely" caught by USADA and requested his release.

I thought CABMMA respected other commission suspensions.

I had to look up who this is but tapology shows egger beat king Rena and grappling vs Gabi, surely she a big favorite over Tracy?

KING Reina turned out to be a flop so beating her doesn't mean that much and I'm not sure why losing to Gabi would make her a favorite over Tracy, I'd expect Tracy will still be favorite, but it is a bit more interesting a match that your average euro-girl regional fighter being brought up to the UFC to face a grappler on short notice....

Kate Jackson is the one that beat Yankova by decision, right?
She was so hateful towards Anastasia. If I remember correctly, she wanted to derail her hype train not because she wanted to win, more so she just wanted to beat "the pretty girl". Typical jealousy, "she's getting things handed to her because she's pretty. I've never had anything handed to me". Well, you just got handed an ass whooping.

Pretty excited for this one. Taila is in my opinion, the best of the new Brazilian women they’ve signed in the past few years, Maryna will provide an excellent test for her. The winner should probably get a crack at a ranked fighter.

Pretty excited for this one. Taila is in my opinion, the best of the new Brazilian women they’ve signed in the past few years, Maryna will provide an excellent test for her. The winner should probably get a crack at a ranked fighter.

You think so? I think Rivas was probably their best signing in recent years. They sign a bunch of Brazilian ladies every year, and I think Rivas is the only one to make an impact so far.

Rooting for Ukraine's Moroz, a little undersized for the class, but still competitive. Her striking in her last Fight, left me very impressed with her technical skills. Finally showing some of that boxing background.

what's juliana velasquez up to lately? any chance of a titlefight or is it alejandra or denise that will jump ahead?
Hopefully working on a release from Bellator limbo to fight with the ufc. Bellator seems desperate to not give her the title fight so those 2 and Carmouche are heavy favorites to challenge next.

KING Reina turned out to be a flop so beating her doesn't mean that much and I'm not sure why losing to Gabi would make her a favorite over Tracy, I'd expect Tracy will still be favorite, but it is a bit more interesting a match that your average euro-girl regional fighter being brought up to the UFC to face a grappler on short notice....
Well I don't know much about grappling event structure. My assumption was that if egger's grappling is considered good enough to be matched with a champion the size gabi and to have it last 2 full rounds and lose only on points, Then she must be a pretty good grappler herself.

Back