Crime Omar The Criminal Married Her Brother, Another Source Claims

Old crinkly lips.
Who the fuck voted for this woman in the first place, mainly muslims? Was it a close race or did she win easily?
Can't stand her. It is so obvious she hates the West, Caucasians, and America in particular. It's truly amazing that the Dems do not disown the cow. The Left is just so fucked up, so anti-democratic.
Democratic Party, AKA: The AAP, the Anti-America Party.

Threads like this really prove that Trumpers are a lesser species of human than smart people

Uh, I didn't say that though. That applies to both Omar and Trump.

What you seem to be missing here is that I am not dismissing these allegations, as I said before they don't seem to be baseless. What I am dismissing is your silly argument that its on someone else to disprove them rather than for people like you to prove it. If its being investigated then that proves my point; the state isn't assuming her guilt and is trying to gather evidence to find out one way or another.

And now let's flip this around to you; since you seem to believe the onus is on others to disprove allegations did you apply that same standard to the impeachment hearings? Or nah because you like Trump?

I didn't say all that. I asked if it was disproven. This "silly argument" is one you created in your head. Everyone deserves the benefit of the doubt, even someone like Omar. However, since she held the President to a different standard and voted for his removal, she shouldn't be surprised when she gets similar treatment.

Old crinkly lips.
Who the fuck voted for this woman in the first place, mainly muslims? Was it a close race or did she win easily?
Can't stand her. It is so obvious she hates the West, Caucasians, and America in particular. It's truly amazing that the Dems do not disown the cow. The Left is just so fucked up, so anti-democratic.

Her district is two thirds white.

Old crinkly lips.

She won by a massive blowout. 78-21

I don't buy that the Somali community doesn't have anyone that isn't mentally retarded to lead them.
isn't her district almost completely made of of Somali immigrants?

Her district is 63% white and has a median income of $65,000. She won with 78% of the vote.

You think there’s a district of like 700,000 Somali immigrants in Minnesota? Lol. Where did you hear something like that?

So, you wouldn't sham-marriage your sister to get her out of a shithole?
you guys are cold-blooded.

That link basically points and laughs at your claim, labeling it as “pants on fire” and calling it ridiculous. Did you read your link?

Her district is 2/3 white and she won 78% of the vote.

Somalis did not get her elected, it’s a hilariously inaccurate assertion to make that goes against all evidence.
27k of 70k district is very significant imo

27k of 70k district is very significant imo

Did you even read your link? It states most of the 27K skews young and the average turnout rate in that district is 18.8%. Most legalized immigrants aren't big on voting so that rate is probably even lower. They're too busy trying to make money.

Aren't you a fuckin' engineer?? You practically ignored most of the data or the gist of the article...

Did you even read your link? It states most of the 27K skews young and the average turnout rate in that district is 18.8%. Most legalized immigrants aren't big on voting so that rate is probably even lower. They're too busy trying to make money.

Aren't you a fuckin' engineer?? You practically ignored most of the data or the gist of the article...
most African Americans don't turn out to vote, but they turned out bigly for Obama. Probably a similar situation here.

I haven’t seen any actual proof of it. The thread is also rapidly filling with other fake news.
Between this and the Bidens I'm beginning to suspect there may be someone out there with an interest in throwing CT's against the wall to see what sticks.

Between this and the Bidens I'm beginning to suspect there may be someone out there with an interest in throwing CT's against the wall to see what sticks.

If you put it on a meme, it will stick indefinitely for a certain sub group.

It's getting there. She is black and Muslim so this will hopefully pan out.

God willing, She'll be a convicted child cannibal soon too.
Even if she hasn't actually eaten children, she certainly wants to and someone Rudy should be looking into that Rudy.

most African Americans don't turn out to vote, but they turned out bigly for Obama. Probably a similar situation here.

for an engineer you have shit tier level of analyzing skills...

Back