Law Police arrest nba player jaxson hayes. Justified use of force?

all these pro athletes are entitled/spoil brats. they had preferential treatment from young age and made millions playing a kids game.

of course they think they're above the law and can do whatever they want

The cops definitely need to be better trained in dealing with people. This escalated to a physical confrontation because that is what the cops wanted. Then they used the knee to the neck, but because it was on film, they caught themselves in time. Otherwise we likely would have had another dead young black man to hear about on the news.

I get that they needed to talk to the woman alone, but their effort to get there was amateurish at best. I definitely think charges against the officers are in order, but at the very least, they need to find a new line of work

Maybe this will bring an investigation against the police like when NBA player Thabo Sefalosha had his leg broken by cops outside a nightclub. Only they didn't realize he was a well connected pro athlete. The subsequent fallout turned into a federal investigation uncovering massive racial and illegal practices by the police department.

<FookIsThatGuy>

Domestic call, the cops need to see if the girl is fine, but the dumbass is acting like a fool... An investigation against the police... <JonesLaugh>

He deserved to be handled for how he was acting. Simple. Open and closed.

The cops definitely need to be better trained in dealing with people. This escalated to a physical confrontation because that is what the cops wanted. Then they used the knee to the neck, but because it was on film, they caught themselves in time. Otherwise we likely would have had another dead young black man to hear about on the news.

I get that they needed to talk to the woman alone, but their effort to get there was amateurish at best. I definitely think charges against the officers are in order, but at the very least, they need to find a new line of work

^^ Mods, any time now… It’s not funny anymore. It adds nothing at all to the discussion. It doesn’t move it forward or treat any issue with the respect it deserves. It’s just noise meant to annoy and upset people and purposefully provide fodder to divide. It’s not part of an actual conversation, which is what these boards are for.

Do your job, mods.

^^ Mods, any time now… It’s not funny anymore. It adds nothing at all to the discussion. It doesn’t move it forward or treat any issue with the respect it deserves. It’s just noise meant to annoy and upset people and purposefully provide fodder to divide. It’s not part of an actual conversation, which is what these boards are for.

Do your job, mods.
I know it might be difficult for you t understand, but they have this convenient "ignore" feature you can try out. I am hardly the only one to feel the police overreacted in this case. I am hardly the only one who thinks they need to be disciplined. I am sorry that you think your discussions may only involve people who agree with you. Perhaps you might try talking to yourself in a mirror

I know it might be difficult for you t understand, but they have this convenient "ignore" feature you can try out. I am hardly the only one to feel the police overreacted in this case. I am hardly the only one who thinks they need to be disciplined. I am sorry that you think your discussions may only involve people who agree with you. Perhaps you might try talking to yourself in a mirror

Yawn

Don't fight with the cop's.

They should have been better at talking him down, but even if they tried I'm not sure if it would have worked and if she was hurt it would have wasted time that they might have needed to help her.

stop it, gimmick. Just like QueenB, it isn't funny anymore.

Do your job, mods.
There’s quite a few gimmick accounts on here right now and I suspect some of them are actually mods just fucking around

I figured. But for some reason it really tickled the funny bone.

camels can actually be really nasty. I learned it on a tour of a wildlife park near me that my wife has connections with and got us the vip tour. They said that the baccarin camels from China are really aggressive. To illustrate that point, one attacked our bus. Also really nasty are takins from China and some kind of wild horse. They will straight up attack you

Hahah no this escalated because this guy was not cooperating with the cops.

There’s quite a few gimmick accounts on here right now and I suspect some of them are actually mods just fucking around

Sometimes I try to figure out why could possess someone to troll for the entire life of their account And I just can’t get it. I can understand fucking with someone in the heat of a disagreement, but to actually commit to a gimmick like that is the lamest thing I could ever think of. It’s such a waste of time and effort that it doesn’t make any sense to me at all. You’d be spending your time better if you were asleep in a tree.

We can see the hierarchy here right?

Believe all women and protect victims of domestic abuse takes a back seat to BLM ACAB.

Back