Law Police arrest nba player jaxson hayes. Justified use of force?

Just let them talk to her. Ugh. Cops should ask them to sit down.

Dear god. A piece of shit low life used the, “I can’t breathe” defense to continue resisting and in this case attacking the officer?

cops should just never show up anymore in blue areas where the courts, officials and brainwashed jurors dwell in fantasyland.

But if the Cops don’t show up the Terrorists win. How do you reconcile that?

Dear god. A piece of shit low life used the, “I can’t breathe” defense to continue resisting and in this case attacking the officer?

cops should just never show up anymore in blue areas where the courts, officials and brainwashed jurors dwell in fantasyland.
First thing I thought too.

Cries "can't breathe", officer immediately takes knee off, starts resisting again.

Fucking lol

Poorly trained cops vs poorly trained humans.
Poorly trained as in subdues shit head with knee but has to take off knee when he does the Floyd Chant? How is that a training issue and not perp issue?

Fuck that guy. He deserved a beating and we all know it.

"You're lucky I didn't have a gun n...r! " Why is it so difficult to just do what the officers ask you to do?

Poorly trained as in subdues shit head with knee but has to take off knee when he does the Floyd Chant? How is that a training issue and not perp issue?

As OP already stated, the cops didn't convey their intent with enough authority upon arrival, which the entitled athlete then tried to exploit.

I don't buy the communication angle. No matter how the cops broached it, the guy wasn't going to willingly allow them to talk to his girl. Odds are he is guilty of whatever, and the only thing he thought he could control to save him was controlling her narrative. He was always going to try and block them from talking to her

What a fucking slimy bitch. Pulled the "I can't breathe" trick, and then the millisecond they let off him, he tried to hop to his feet. He also called them racial slurs several times. Disgusting human.

I don't buy the communication angle. No matter how the cops broached it, the guy wasn't going to willingly allow them to talk to his girl. Odds are he is guilty of whatever, and the only thing he thought he could control to save him was controlling her narrative. He was always going to try and block them from talking to her

They did not communicate their intentions clearly enough. Had they done that and he still interfered, it is entirely upon him. I say this from a place of experience-when you lay it out for them in a calm and reasonable manner, you have a better chance at getting cooperation than you do by talking them “this is what we are doing regardless
Of how you feel” that is basically a challenge in some people’s eyes

Am I allowed to say he wont ever be a good person or do anything of value and likely abuses her?

Did I see right? 6"11 guy got taken down by 5"9 cop? Where is his takedown defense?
HE trains with the same guy that trained The ZimZam, George Zimmerman.

They did not communicate their intentions clearly enough. Had they done that and he still interfered, it is entirely upon him. I say this from a place of experience-when you lay it out for them in a calm and reasonable manner, you have a better chance at getting cooperation than you do by talking them “this is what we are doing regardless
Of how you feel” that is basically a challenge in some people’s eyes

I agree with the macro premise of that.. But this guy was never going to willingly allow the cops to talk to his girl because he knew he was wrong and he could control her narrative if he was there

Former LEO/current BJJ black belt here. I agree with everything OP said.

Back