Opinion Poll: Should all new guns be tracked cradle to grave?

Should we track all new guns cradle-to-grave?

• Other proposal for gun accountability (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What other country has the right to bare arms? Without guns?
Constitutionally? Mexico and Guatemala.
EDIT: Actually, the "without guns" part makes no sense to me and I have no idea what you are asking

Do Americans know about this?

It's actually not very well known...100% ILLEGAL gun confiscation by the NOPD and the National Guard. They were going door to door to take legally owned weapons away from people. It was swept under the rug and got very little play in the news. Lots of the weapons which were illegally confiscated were never returned to the owners.

It's actually not very well known...100% ILLEGAL gun confiscation by the NOPD and the National Guard. They were going door to door to take legally owned weapons away from people. It was swept under the rug and got very little play in the news. Lots of the weapons which were illegally confiscated were never returned to the owners.
Crazy and terrifying.

Or what happened during Hurricane Katrina.

Which is why this was passed.

“In 2006, Congress passed the DISASTER RECOVERY PERSONAL PROTECTION ACT OF 2006. The law was intended to prevent the government from seizing legally owned firearms during the time of a disaster. It was incorporated as an amendment to the Department of Homeland Security Appropriations Act 2007 and signed into law on October 4, 2006.”

Before you argue militia you need to understand what it is.

“10 U.S. Code § 246.Militia: composition and classe
the unorganized militia, which consists of the members of the militia who are not members of the National Guard or the Naval Militia.“

All able bodied citizens.

What kind of relevant information would tracking guns (by serial number?) reveal? I can't think of much.

What kind of relevant information would tracking guns (by serial number?) reveal? I can't think of much.

Tracking where and through whom they are coming when they end up on the black market or in the service of organized crime. Same reason/system for currency tracking.

To hold "good honest hardworking law abiding" people accountable for illicitly putting guns on the streets.

It’s practice.

The authorities also practice the “force people indoors” protocol. Like during the Boston marathon bombing. That’s pure unconstitutional fascism. But they gotta practice and people need to pushed to accept it.

Like red flag laws that piss on due process and light the constitution on fire. Gotta get the people used to their rights being take away.

Tracking where and through whom they are coming when they end up on the black market or in the service of organized crime. Same reason/system for currency tracking.

I could see it done to catch straw purchasers. But what if your gun gets stolen?

Take back all guns and distribute swords, then we can get medieval on anyone who apposes us.

Tax evasion on the sale of firearms should be investigated.

Funny-Animal-Laughing-Sea-Lion-Picture.jpg

Constitutionally? Mexico and Guatemala.
EDIT: Actually, the "without guns" part makes no sense to me and I have no idea what you are asking
That's because I was proving a point. You said how many countries have freedoms without all the guns.
My entire post was about our constitutionally protected freedom to bare arms.
So how the fuck can a country have that same freedom without guns? It was a stupid statement you made in the first place.
And if you are going to use Guatemala and Mexico as your shining examples of free countries just shut the fuck up.

Back