International Putin absolutely BODIED America in recent interview

Assad is NOT a great leader for most Syrians are you kidding me? Millions have fled the country or been internally displaced BY his Regime. Assad is good for Alawites or other shiite or rich Sunnis but for he is bad for the Sunni masses. Tons of Sunnis and other groups have been expelled and he waged total war against their populations during the civil war because (to be fair) his militant opponents were largely sects of Sunnis so he just straight up had his army slaughter them or expel them including civilians.

Assads behavior started or exaccberated the civil war and instead of accepting a partition plan which would be better for everyone he is focused on revenge and ruling brutally.

Putin is actually a good leader like Xi Jinping. There is a meme infographic that was put out in 2014 about how Putin improved Russian life since 2000 and the terrible 90s. And it largelly true regarding pensions, income, life expectancy, birthrates, health, and paying down debt and being more self sufficient as a nation. Since 2014 Russia got hit with sanctions due to annexing parts of East Ukraine defacto and Crimea. BUT for 4 years under the Trump administration he had all sanctions lifted thanks to Trump except nordstream 2 sanctions which were hardly effective. And now the Russians have another key pipeline (Nordstream 2 is finished) and even better economic leverage over other nations like Iran etc. Individual Russians may not be as wealthy I think as they were in 2013 but the Russian economy has less overall debt and is more self sufficent so I give him credit for that.

Individual Russians may not be as wealthy I think as they were in 2013 but the Russian economy has less overall debt and is more self sufficent so I give him credit for that
I could say the same about Individual westerns arent very wealthy and only some are wealthy shouldn't you be more concerned about the way the current direction of America's economy is going? you have a party in America and in some Western countries pushing this wokeness and this CRT stuff into your cultural.

Assads behavior started or exaccberated the civil war
No he didn't. It was the Arab Spring protests which started in Egypt then went across to Libya. Syrian protests started after the Libyan conflict.
Ironical how the Gulf States dont have their own Arab Spring? why are you going to say that Gulf States Dictators are good to their people?

The same gulf states which wanted to remove Assad from power while supporting their versions of rebel groups.

The American right wing loves Russia more than they do America these days. They love the strong arm dictator tactics and wish donald trump could be our Putin
And the American Left Wing loves gulf state dictators. Along with the Jihadist rebels sometimes.

He is good at interviews this is where his experience and being smart pays off.

He is a high level white collar thug but a smart as hell oned.

He and those before him have done worse the the American government by a long shot

The thing he is right about is America should have stopped being the world police force a long time ago. The first question we should always ask is how does this help us and is it worth the trouble. The answer to that should have been no many time in the recent past.

As far as nuclear weapons unless it can be verified fuck signing these worthless papers on as reduction. We can win an arms race and that is proven already. If the major nuclear powers all can agree and verify then fine let's do it but I don't see Russia or China going with that so fuck it. Make them neutron bombs and make th better.

I acknowledge the whataboutism of Putin but I don't see a problem with him using his platform to bring attention to these things. If American presidents were made to answer for their bullshit it wouldn't be necessary but Putin is 100% correct in everything he said.

He's far from perfect but so are all the other leaders. He's just less in denial about it than America.

Well if that's really how he feels he can step to this American might and see wtf happens.

We've had nuclear weapons for decades now and I think our country has proven that we only hold them to deter others from making them.

Who the fuck wants The peoples "republic" of china going nuclear? No one.

We aren't perfect but Putin needs to prove to the world that he isn't a dictator and actually gives a fuck about something other than maintaining his power hold over Russia.

We are top dogs, king dingalings, the king of the hill. We don't need to prove anything to anyone.

This doesn’t make sense. Really fits perfectly with all the other dopey stuff you say on the boards
No different from what you claimed that the Right loves loves Russia more than they do America these days. Why because Putin is making alot more sense?

I have actual researched the stuff on regime changes and interventionism a few years back.
The issue with Syria it goes a lot deeper.

Dj2e0w9VAAAraKs.jpg

No different from what you claimed that the Right loves loves Russia more than they do America these days. Why because Putin is making alot more sense?

I have actual researched the stuff on regime changes and interventionism.
The issue with Syria it goes a lot deeper.

Donald trump loves Putin and took Russia’s side over Americas at the Helsinki summit.

he is the leader of the modern GOP and his cult followers love dictator strong arm qualities.

Donald trump loves Putin and took Russia’s side over Americas at the Helsinki summit.

he is the leader of the modern GOP and his cult followers love dictator strong arm qualities.
Biden meanwhile had threaten Russia by threatening the Black Seas with a naval force presence last time i checked the Black Seas dont belong to America.

Threatening Russia over Ukraine another region and country not belonging to America.

his cult followers love dictator strong arm qualities.
Like Obama? and Saudi/dictators?

Lol I love that trump destroyed the fragile brains of outrage addicted right wingers.
giphy.webp

Lol I love that trump destroyed the fragile brains of outrage addicted right wingers.
giphy.webp
I think Trump has actually destroyed the minds of most far leftists who still cant stop thinking or talking about Trump it seems is the only thing you talk about.

I think Trump has actually destroyed the minds of most far leftists who still cant stop thinking or talking about Trump it seems is the only thing you talk about.

There was nothing in your head to break, you're an eastern European larping as a right wing american conservative on a karate forum.

I wouldn't put all this at the feet of regular Joe American.

The people pulling the strings make the decisions about Libya etc. The regular American public have been anti-war after the shit-show in the Middle East which continues. The moment Biden came into power shit started happening more and some of his voters weren't too happy about it (Yemen).

All? No. By and large looking the other way? Absolutely. We saw last Summer what upset Americans are capable of. So long as there's no draft then people will let Uncle Sam do whatever overseas.

There was nothing in your head to break, you're an eastern European larping as a right wing american conservative on a karate forum.
But hey Higher food prices are coming i am sure its not because of Biden admin polices with his green energy polices. Whatever..

Millions have fled because of the rebels were occupying in the cities. Are you going to suggest that the Syrian rebels are truly Western Moderate Rebels? when considering majority of Syrians have rejected the Syrian rebels and so called Syrian Opposition even at the start of the war in Aleppo in Syria at 2012,2013 the Syrian people rejected the rebels.

The same rebels were shilling cities then blaming those attacks on the Syrian gov.

Syria conflict: Rebels lose third of east Aleppo territory

It is a mix. I don't buy the narrative all the ´rebels 'are peaceful but I also know that a lot of the anger against Assad came from his behavior and how his regime acted before the civil war started. He also brutally started suppressing people in 2010 and 2011 when the early parts existed. Assad´s rule was never pretty, was always brutal like Saddam and was preferential to minority groups then when things got bad he used dirty methods and collectively punished large majority sunni communities as a matter of ease and maybe short sightedness. I also dont think he gassed people when it would only incur more international pressure against them, I wouldnt be surprised if that was false flag.

A lot of ´pro Syrian´´ people on the internet are not even really knowledgeable on the situation they are just pro east/pro Russia and have some valid criticisms and grievances against the west. So they are supporting Assad simply to counter the west or to support Russia and or in some cases China. A kind of ´´support my sides, ally´´´thing. Without understanding more to it. Similarly people in the west have supported de-facto garbage regimes because it was allied with the US.

I could say the same about Individual westerns arent very wealthy and only some are wealthy shouldn't you be more concerned about the way the current direction of America's economy is going? you have a party in America and in some Western countries pushing this wokeness and this CRT stuff into your cultural.

No he didn't. It was the Arab Spring protests which started in Egypt then went across to Libya. Syrian protests started after the Libyan conflict.
Ironical how the Gulf States dont have their own Arab Spring? why are you going to say that Gulf States Dictators are good to their people?

The same gulf states which wanted to remove Assad from power while supporting their versions of rebel groups.

The common criticism of Russian economy is low wages, and when converted to $ the low salaries in general. But people arent factoring in purchasing power parity, and the US surpassed Russia in terms of people paycheck to paycheck and who wont ever be able to own a home. So yeah the US is worse for the masses, our debt bubble is insanely large as well, also no healthcare, high education costs, seccesionist tendencies, and failing education, I know the US is doomed. No where in world has a perfect economy, honestly I think average Russians, Chinese, Japanese, have a more promising next 10 years to 20 economically than many US or westerners. Though some western economeis I think will be fine like Switzerland, Norway

Back